Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188070 times)

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

hi I'm here for a little while. :D
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile

WHY ARE YOU ALL HERE THE END IS NIGH

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Don't even dare to fight the curse!You will be BURNED ALIVE

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

* Mapleguy555 sprays for crickets.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

*Eric Blank taps Mapleguy555 for sugary sap.

We must have pancakes!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

We must have pancakes!

lol
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

We must have pancakes!

I want pancakes.

I'm still alive, btw.  I've had a few chances to unpause, but not much else and I think hardly an in-game week has passed.  Still.  Progress.  If slow.

I'll start taking screenshots.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We must have pancakes!
* Mapleguy555 screams in pain as his lifeblood is sucked out of him.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

We must have pancakes!
* Mapleguy555 screams in pain as his lifeblood is sucked out of him.
* The Curse laughs as Mapleguy screams in pain and is drained of life.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

Good news:  I'm supposed to get 15 inches of snow tomorrow, so I will probably be able to sit on my ass and play DF all day.  I might actually be able to feed the thread a real update instead of tiny little scraps of updates.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Good news:  I'm supposed to get 15 inches of snow tomorrow, so I will probably be able to sit on my ass and play DF all day.  I might actually be able to feed the thread a real update instead of tiny little scraps of updates.

Is Fedex going to deliver it to your house or something?

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

15 inches is almost 40 cm, correct?

Sooo... How is that going to give you time to play DF? Just means you have to plow it, or maybe just walk straight through it, taking even more time.

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

Is Fedex going to deliver it to your house or something?

It's called a blizzard. 

Sooo... How is that going to give you time to play DF? Just means you have to plow it, or maybe just walk straight through it, taking even more time.

No it means I won't have to go *somewhere else* to do something, and the going *somewhere else* would involve taking far more time than plowing the snow ever would.

I'll probably not plow it until it's done falling anyways, saving even more time.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

Well, you said that you're going to get 15 inches, not that your area would get it. It sounded like you meant the snow would be only at your house, hence the Fedex joke.

...and I just explained the joke. Welp.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No it means I won't have to go *somewhere else* to do something, and the going *somewhere else* would involve taking far more time than plowing the snow ever would.

I'll probably not plow it until it's done falling anyways, saving even more time.

And how exactly does snow remove your need to go *somewhere else*?  ???

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Well, if all he has to worry about is going to class/school, then it's entirely possible said institution could say fuck it and call it a "snow day" depending on how wimpy that particular area is about "bad" weather.

Some of the school districts I attended as a kid were utter wimps. In Iowa, they wouldn't let kids play outside if it was even slightly soggy on a perfectly normal day (which it almost always was), and they'd call a snow day for the mildest snowfall, and then hypocritically allow busses to run through the worst. My brother's bus ran off the road and rolled over in an actually serious blizzard. One kid broke his arm, but still helped everyone off the bus, while the prehistoric driver passed out in his seat and they all had to huddle in an ambulance for warmth until another bus came an hour later TO SHUTTLE THEM TO THE SCHOOL 30 MILES AWAY, THEN BACK. At no point did they inform parents, or decide this was a horrible idea. Fucking. Idiots. Some of the kids called their parents to come pick them up.

Of course the college I'm attending now cancelled classes in mild wind and snow. I actually drove all the way out there only to find the security guard to turn me away, because I didn't get the memo with no internet/phone service. :P
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153 154 ... 167