Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188023 times)

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile

I think I'd be willing to give it a try again. Since I've seen it once, I might not glitch out of existence the second I see it this time.

Yeah, sign me up. :(

TheZoomZoll

• Bay Watcher
  • Total Scumbag
    • View Profile

I think I'd be willing to give it a try again. Since I've seen it once, I might not glitch out of existence the second I see it this time.

Yeah, sign me up. :(

DON'T DO IT YOU WILL BE GONE BY YOUR TURN!
Seriously though!You will probably suffer some weird disease like the 30 people who wanted to do this as well!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I'll run again.

I AM INVINCIBLE!

AND HAVE NO LIFE!
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

As I mentioned previously, I'm willing to go for it.

Cellmonk and Eric got added to the list but I didn't? What is this?

You just hate me because I'm ugly, don't you?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 01:53:34 pm by Oliolli »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

As I mentioned previously, I'm willing to go for it.

Cellmonk and Eric got added to the list but I didn't? What is this?

You just hate me because I'm ugly, don't you?

Yes.

Also, I've downloaded the fort but I have to download the correct version now so I have not begun to play it yet.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well Oliolli, it's probably because you eat babies, errr I mean you eat berries and mushrooms. And fools.

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews

I just had an epic idea on how to reclaim hell. What's our goblin supply looking like at the moment?
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )

Farmerbob

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I just had an epic idea on how to reclaim hell. What's our goblin supply looking like at the moment?

At the end of my turn there were about 20 goblins in cages iirc.
How did I miss the existence of this thread?
(Don't attempt to answer that.  Down that path lies ... well I was going to say madness but you all run towards madness as if it was made from chocolate and puppies.  Just forget I said anything.)

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

If I find them I'll count them for you.  I have it running, but have not started to really play yet - I am figuring out my way around still.  Expect an update tomorrow.
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Expect an update tomorrow.

Are you sure you want to say that?

Expect progress tomorrow.

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

Expect an update tomorrow.

Are you sure you want to say that?

Expect progress tomorrow.

Oh, right.   

>.>

<.<

*hides*

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

I have a strange feeling this will end with at least all* of said goblins having been converted to !!mutilated goblin corpse!!. Not sure why.

*I frankly wouldn't put it past this fort to figure out a way to kill more goblins than actually exists
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

It managed to accidently one civ and is working on a second. I'll bet anything there's probably only a few families of goblins and thier pet trolls left and it's just asspulling the hordes now.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Umm... Vehudur? You still there?

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

Oh yes I'm here.  I've just found I have to do a few things quite urgently and am being delayed in my game time.

Edit:  But a quick look is telling me that yes, the game did accidentally one goblin civ but there are others, maybe.
« Last Edit: December 06, 2012, 10:07:06 pm by Vehudur »

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 ... 167