Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188164 times)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

We can autodump... or do it the dwarven way. Fuck the world, anyone?

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

We can autodump... or do it the dwarven way. Fuck the world, anyone?

Burning stuff with magma would make the FPS worse.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For a time, yes.

When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

For a time, yes.

No, just plain worse - smoke, prolonged fire, probable crashing from said smoke and fire hamstringing the FPS to the point the game keels over and dies

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

A DF player seeing logic in not employing fire. I think the universe just had an anyerism to allow that.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A DF player seeing logic in not employing fire. I think the universe just had an anyerism to allow that.

I grew strawberries in Hell and engraved its surface in penguins, melons and random graffiti.  Under Dwarven Law, nothing I say can be considered insane or beyond reason.  8)

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd use autodump except I'm using linux and dfhack wasn't really available for linux until 34. But if you all approve I'll try compiling from source and utilizing autodump and only autodump.

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From which direction do the caravans arrive?

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

From which direction do the caravans arrive?

Uh..... North-East or East, I think.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

If one ahs seen the surface, one would realize it doesn't really matter where you aim the autodump-cannon. You may even want to aim at the same place twice.

To answer your question, Aussie: I nominated myself, of course! Have you seen any overseers turn down the chance to raise their dwarf to a higher place on the social ladder? I can't recall any.

Just pray my dwarf keeps mining, eh?
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eric has stepped into a pair of boots several sizes too large...

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If one ahs seen the surface, one would realize it doesn't really matter where you aim the autodump-cannon. You may even want to aim at the same place twice.

To answer your question, Aussie: I nominated myself, of course! Have you seen any overseers turn down the chance to raise their dwarf to a higher place on the social ladder? I can't recall any.

Just pray my dwarf keeps mining, eh?

The last baroness was a nigh-indestructable killing machine that used THREE different weapons to water the front lawn with goblin siege kibble on a regular basis.  Your dwarf will need to work VERY hard to top Doren.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The curse. Speaking of the curse will eventually get you murdered by Slenderman the next time you go outside.
Or a wereslenderman. Whatever. The only way to break this curse is to read the Zas Ebal.

This is what is had so far.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The book must be continued.

y u guys no write in book

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The curse. Speaking of the curse will eventually get you murdered by Slenderman the next time you go outside.
Or a wereslenderman. Whatever. The only way to break this curse is to read the Zas Ebal.

This is what is had so far.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The book must be continued.

y u guys no write in book

Uh read my intro...I've alluded to it.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You still alive, cousac?
Pages: 1 ... 112 113 [114] 115 116 ... 167