Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188160 times)

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile

Bugger it, tonight I'll revert back to the start of Splints turn. Half because I stopped following Swordthunders again, so I'm going in blind again (the end of year is usually a wind-down). And the other half because I'm on hiatus from DF and I don't want to do nearly two whole years again.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

I'm sorry. DFFD Is being uncooperative and I really don't want to use another site, if for no other reason than I'm sick of making accounts for sites.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Good luck with your year, Mitch.

Strike the Fort!

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Bugger it, tonight I'll revert back to the start of Splints turn. Half because I stopped following Swordthunders again, so I'm going in blind again (the end of year is usually a wind-down). And the other half because I'm on hiatus from DF and I don't want to do nearly two whole years again.

It was not 2 whole years. It was 1 and a quarter years.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It was not 2 whole years. It was 1 and a quarter years.

One and a half.

1st Limestone:

Limestone is early Autumn.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I blame my failing of Algebra.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Okay, starting now... just as soon as I find the right version.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

You know, once Mitch is ready with his turn I'll just DL the save then and there. Last time there was the same amount of people between us and all of them skipped.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eh... I'll do it during the weekend. It's 11PM and I can't find 31.25 for Pheobus (and I don't feel like messing around with the resolution in vanilla).

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Eh... I'll do it during the weekend. It's 11PM and I can't find 31.25 for Pheobus (and I don't feel like messing around with the resolution in vanilla).

There's a version of 31.25 with Ironhand in the OP  I was sure I had, but it seems to be standard vanilla 31.25

Here you go - 0.31.25 with Ironhand.  It's got DFHack installed (it's basically my copy with the savegames removed), but you can just ignore the Hack window, etc.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 09:20:16 pm by ThatAussieGuy »

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Or you could look for legacy versions of LNP.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There's a version of 31.25 with Ironhand in the OP  I was sure I had, but it seems to be standard vanilla 31.25

Here you go - 0.31.25 with Ironhand.  It's got DFHack installed (it's basically my copy with the savegames removed), but you can just ignore the Hack window, etc.

Cheers, I'll play through and update today.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

I'm still ashamed of me....

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile

I'm still ashamed of me....
Your willpower was greater than mine by quite a degree when it came to updates and actually playing through more than a month.

You have far less to be ashamed than I, fellow victim of the Hellhole.

Though my computer's probably worse than yours, so I got that going for me.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

So far I've played it for a year and a month. The longest of any reclaimer, I believe.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o
Pages: 1 ... 105 106 [107] 108 109 ... 167