Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188616 times)

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

How do I open the front door so I can trade with the homeland dwarves?
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

Ruhn

• Bay Watcher
  • Adept Dwarf
    • View Profile

I've been reading about this fort for the last few days, and finally caught up.
Nice work on the reclaim so far!

@HiritconOvermindGibbross
The magma sea could be dangerous?  I don't know if those imps can spawn in it or just live there.
My vote would be to pass the save off, in case someone decides to use live ammo or other such nonsense prevents finishing.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

The magma sea could be dangerous?  I don't know if those imps can spawn in it or just live there.
My vote would be to pass the save off, in case someone decides to use live ammo or other such nonsense prevents finishing.
ok
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

What's this about magma imps?  Hiritcon, you may as well keep slowly playing.  Still more progress than we've had in ages xD

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

What's this about magma imps?  Hiritcon, you may as well keep slowly playing.  Still more progress than we've had in ages xD

Ok If I don't finish my turn I'll finish it when I get back.(Unless you change your mind.)
Also the Dwarves got wiped out just as they entered the map so no trading. :'( :'(

What did you mean by that?
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 09:23:40 pm by HiritconOvermindGibbross »

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The dwarves are at least got some kills, right?

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

The dwarves are at least got some kills, right?

Goblin kills sorry but I was thinking of making a hallway of traps that we can leave open 24/7.

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Then, for safeties sake, I suggest extending my trap hallway at the entrance. Selectively forbid and unforbid the doors to draw them in.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

Then, for safeties sake, I suggest extending my trap hallway at the entrance. Selectively forbid and unforbid the doors to draw them in.
I'll leave that for someone else to finish but I'm going to get barrels and bins started.
Also the last mood item was a "Goblin-Cap Barrel!"

It was a quit year of making my mark on this place.
Here is the save
Save:http: http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=6380

!!!!!NNNNNOOOO IIIITTTT'SSS OOOOVVVVEEEERRRR!!!!!!

Put me up on the list again please.  :D
« Last Edit: May 23, 2012, 11:48:24 pm by HiritconOvermindGibbross »

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Did... did we actually get someone through a whole year of gameplay without mishap or misadventure?....

Holy crap!  Updating the OP with the savegame and sent a message to Splint letting him know it's his turn.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 12:25:44 am by ThatAussieGuy »

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

Oh god, I'm next..... Ok, deep breathes splint, it'll all be ok...

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

YOU GONNA DIE! :D
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

By the way, how full is the Cistern now?  Gotta be about 2z deep now after another year of filling up

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

Not helping! Got the save, starting it now. Might not get an update up until well after tomorrow afternoon. Going out somewhere. But as I have a nice computer and loads of free time since graduating I'll get it done.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Not helping!

I'm guessing it wasn't meant to.

YOU'RE GOING TO DIE! BWAHAHAAHAHAA! THE CURSE OF SWORDTHUNDRES WILL EAT YOUR SOUL!
« Last Edit: May 24, 2012, 03:13:41 pm by Oliolli »

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o
Pages: 1 ... 94 95 [96] 97 98 ... 167