Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188956 times)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Vehudur's turn appears to be next. PM him?

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Done.  Gave him the link to rridgeway's savegame (the one in the OP currently) in case Cellmonk's virus is contagious.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

I'm starting to get nervous about my upcoming turn. And has all the junk still not been cleaned up?

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

I'm still here and ready to play when its my turn. :D
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

Vehudur

• Bay Watcher
  • [evil]
    • View Profile

Done.  Gave him the link to rridgeway's savegame (the one in the OP currently) in case Cellmonk's virus is contagious.

I can confirm that I've recieved this.

Also, thank you for not giving me the infected one.  :P

Version 31.25 right?

So when I download it and try to extract the file it says it's invalid...   the zip file, that is.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2012, 02:06:35 pm by Vehudur »
...and a third died in his bunk of natural causes - for a dagger in the heart quite naturally ends one's life.

I used to have an avatar, but I was told to remove it after it kept making people go insane.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Aye, 31.25 is the correct version.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can confirm that I've recieved this.

Also, thank you for not giving me the infected one.  :P

Version 31.25 right?

So when I download it and try to extract the file it says it's invalid...   the zip file, that is.
Just tried it myself and it worked fine.  Try downloading it again

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Hey TAG i came upon this, it made me think of you. LOL

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You say this now, but you haven't seen the what I'm building in my new fort.

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Is that so?

What manner of sneakery are you committing this time?

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A way of defeating tunneling siegers? Or is that now a past project?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A way of defeating tunneling siegers? Or is that now a past project?

That was just something I created by accident while working on my current megaproject and shared for anyone that might find it amusing or fun. 

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does it happen to involve husks and gladiator pits?

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Trying to kill a giant sponge conventionally?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oooh, I can't hold it back anymore.  I'm building a fort designed to be reclaimed.  It's suspended over a chasm with automated water, magma and mechanical power freely provided into it, as well as the usual prepared rooms for bedrooms, a dining hall, farms, workshops, barracks, etc.  It's also hooked up to a water clock.  If you don't sacrifice a dwarf about once a year or so by a pressure plate-rigged bridge over the chasm, the supports collapse and down goes the fort.  Oh and I put a water barrier over the clock so it can't be touched at all (muhahahaha).
Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 167