Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188919 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

you know what? Throw me in the deep end here :) I'll give it a go :) That is...I'd like a turn.

Added you to the end of the list

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Quite a few skipped turns on that list...

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I've forgotten to ask....what version of df does this use? I want to make sure i have it set up before my turn.

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

Kogut

• Bay Watcher
  • Next account: Bulwersator
    • View Profile

Download link is in the first post.
The worst bug - 34.11 poll
Tired of going decades without goblin sieges? Try The Fortress Defense Mod
Kogut, the Bugfixes apostle of Bay12forum. Every posts he makes he preaches about the evil of Bugs.

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile

ok. got the save game. I'll see if it works.

Any tex packs i should be aware of? I'm an ascii guy myself. Often join a game and find a bizarre array of tilde'd d's and g's forming the stone layers.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ok. got the save game. I'll see if it works.

Any tex packs i should be aware of? I'm an ascii guy myself. Often join a game and find a bizarre array of tilde'd d's and g's forming the stone layers.

It started with Ironhand, but I think the last few guys have run it in ascii.  I put up a version of DF 31.25 with Ironhand in the OP if you need/want it.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

looks around.

Releases tumbleweed out of its cage.
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

*pulls lever and a tumbledorf rolls by*

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blasphemies. Madnesses. To the Dwarfta you must go.

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Blasphemies. Madnesses. To the Dwarfta you must go.

dwarfta?

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PATRICK. This one does not know of the great warrior hall. TO THE WALLS WITH YE.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PATRICK. This one does not know of the great warrior hall. TO THE WALLS WITH YE.

The walls are finished and only half-submerged in magma, last anyone checked.  Not exactly the (probable) death sentence it once was.

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, about that... I did make a few holes in the Wall...

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

WHAT?

Oliolli has gone berserk!

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, about that... I did make a few holes in the Wall...

Well that explains the demon attacks.  What happened?
Pages: 1 ... 78 79 [80] 81 82 ... 167