Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188809 times)

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Thereclaimed stuff is all over the place. Took almost an hour to get it all.

Well, that's what happens when a full open z-level is full of random crap from the old fort xD.  I'm not at all surprised the dwarves are still sorting through it all.

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

No, for me to find all the forbidden stuff. Almost lost haldf the fort to a gobbos ambush, but the game crashed. I think we may have the "absurd amounts of blood on the walls makes the game go HHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNGGGgggg when inspected" glitch somewhere.
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
But the sad truth charlie?
It was inevitable.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oooh, good luck finding where.  The place is a maze and a madhouse.  How'd they manage to get into the fort?

Archereon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not even sure, one minute I'm trying to figure out where random goddamn unforbidden sock # 90000000000 is, then I see a bunch of Job Cancellations along the lines of "Urist McDwarf cancels do stuff: Interrupted by Goblin Lasher".
I want to tell you they were bad men, cephalo.  I want to tell you that with a better overseer the Fortress never would've gotten so bad someone would get offed in a pointless fisticuffs.
But the sad truth charlie?
It was inevitable.

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm not even sure, one minute I'm trying to figure out where random goddamn unforbidden sock # 90000000000 is, then I see a bunch of Job Cancellations along the lines of "Urist McDwarf cancels do stuff: Interrupted by Goblin Lasher".

They might be outside... I unforbidded the hatches to use the weapons traps...

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile

Oooh, good luck finding where.  The place is a maze and a madhouse.  How'd they manage to get into the fort?

It's not that bad. Forts designed by mostly one person make more sense then those who don't.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It's not that bad. Forts designed by mostly one person make more sense then those who don't.

This is a fort that I fiddled around with before I made Swordthunders.  I've got 20 dorfBucks that says you'll take back that claim after looking through it.  :P

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

This is a fort that I fiddled around with before I made Swordthunders.  I've got 20 dorfBucks that says you'll take back that claim after looking through it.  :P

You're on  :P

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So, what's the verdict, Mitch?  Still got your sanity after looking at it?

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Tick tock?

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

Slow horrible death I am sensing.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

The Last Words of Mitchewawa McPerson:

"MY MIND! IT'S EATING MY MIIIIND --!"

« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 02:31:02 am by Mr Frog »
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You still alive, Archeron?

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

The Last Words of Mitchewawa McPerson:

"MY MIND! IT'S EATING MY MIIIIND --!"

That will probably be my reaction when my turn rolls around, both here and on Spearbreakers.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Downloaded and forgot, I'll get started after dinner.

E: Sweet Jesus. I see axles going everywhere, but what for?
Olord there's like 20 people in hospital.
What is Big Urist?
« Last Edit: April 02, 2012, 03:45:42 am by Mitchewawa »
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 167