Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188789 times)

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Isnt that what Djinn workforces do, they entomb for eternity the one with the shortest straw?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Isnt that what Djinn workforces do, they entomb for eternity the one with the shortest straw?

I did it as more of a pharaoh god-king kinda thing. 

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I would consider it more Chinese. Think of the Great Wall of China and all the thousands and thousands of people buried under it who died during construction.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I would consider it more Chinese. Think of the Great Wall of China and all the thousands and thousands of people buried under it who died during construction.

Actually yeah, that is a better example.  Especially considering I probably killed several hundred dwarves in building the walls. Only about 200 through.  The other 600-odd died from regular fortress shenanigans.

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile

Those coffins broke physics, dammit.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

That or a djinn or 200 inhabited them

Mitchewawa

• Bay Watcher
  • My pick is the pick that will pierce the heavens!
    • View Profile

All the coffins I saw had named dwarfs, so they were obviously important.

They're shrines to those lost during construction. Still doesn't change the fact that they blind dwarfs who look at them.
Mitch cancels sleep: Interrupted by Clowns

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

All the coffins I saw had named dwarfs, so they were obviously important.

They're shrines to those lost during construction. Still doesn't change the fact that they blind dwarfs who look at them.

They were all designated for the forumites I forcibly dwarfed to do my bidding.  Because they hadn't suffered enough as slave labour. <insert evil laughter here>

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

They were all designated for the forumites I forcibly dwarfed to do my bidding.  Because they hadn't suffered enough as slave labour. <insert evil laughter here>

Erm... Don't you mean volunteers? They were volunteers right?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Erm... Don't you mean volunteers? They were volunteers right?

By the way, as punishment for your little quote pyramid,  you're all getting dorfed as members of the Masonic Order of Cavern-Sealers.  Some of you are pre-existing masons,  some are you are random dwarves that were carrying stone to the stockpiles and had a useless profession.

Spoiler:  Girlinhat (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  JDF117 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Mego (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Necro910 (click to show/hide)

Spoiler:  Wannazzaki (click to show/hide)

Forcibly volunteered, yes.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

OH THE DWARFANITY

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OH THE DWARFANITY

You're just jealous.  As I seem to recall, you were forcibly dwarfed too.  Several times, in fact. 

On another note, I haven't heard back from Sniken yet.  I'll give it another day, then pass it on to dragonshardz.  Your second turn is getting closer, Loud Whispers.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

OH THE DWARFANITY
Your second turn is getting closer, Loud Whispers.
Spoiler: Uh huh :D (click to show/hide)
Make a fire for a man, you warm him for a day. Dip said man in magma and he won't feel cold for the rest of his life.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Still haven't heard from Sniken, so I'm passing the turn on to dragonshardz.  PM'ing him now
Pages: 1 ... 46 47 [48] 49 50 ... 167