Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 187985 times)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

Please The Wife
 ;D

Darkening Kaos

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Gibbering Idiot +5
    • View Profile

Proliferate The Wordplay.  :)
So! Failed to make peace, war looms, kill the infidels... what are our plans for the weekend?
The Giant Moles in the caverns of my current fort breed like crazy, even while regularly being decimated by other beasts entering them...

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Post The Wring.
I will wring my Wi-Fi for an update.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Any progress update?
What season are you up to?
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It has been ten days since the last post.
Is anyone alive, or do we have to kick the overseer?

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I am alive, although just barely. There is naught but the promise of money and bitches holding together my sanity this day.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Release the tumbledorf!

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

PS I just got a spanking new machine, I do believe I could be coerced into giving it another go. Tra-la then.

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the Curse claimed everyone.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I... live... I think...

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Just waitin' fer me turn.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

I think Aussie died. Everyone else is fine, but Squirrelloid must have come back as a vengeful spirit...
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As I said, I may have inadvertently taught the curse to make preemptive strikes...

nothing a bit of solid engineering can't handle.   aka, summer vacation might just be the weapon you guys need to fight back...
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It got me for a bit. I slowly caught up this thread recently. Like I said new puter can probably tame this wicked beast. Perhaps I can spin a more interesting tale this time around.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll be ready.
When the Curse hits me, I'll meet it with blades, balls, and cannonfire.

COME AT ME BROOOOOOOOOOOOO (Or sis, depending on manifestation.)
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167