Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 187917 times)

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
  • [PROGRAMMER:C#] [PROGRAMMER:C++] [PRONOUNS:SHE]
    • View Profile

Flux could be argued to be better than taint, and the new research system in TC3 far surpasses the Quaesitum.

But back to the current topic. Who's up?

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Dr Victor Von Bump is here. Is anyone else?

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

There are some demon crickets in the corner, over there.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[pulls a random lever in the hopes of dropping an anvil on the crickets...]
http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=7452

-for anyone too lazy to hunt it down.  You can either use that or the one on the front page.  My save, however, killed all but a few of the uncaged animals, finished off all but three ghosts (there's a hotkey to zoom to the bodies), erased about 5 pages of blood splatter from the entrance, and increased hauling efficiency by 500% or so by killing off 99% of the stockpiles and garbage dumps...

...there seems to be a decrease in demand.  Does anyone feel like playing for, say, a season or two rather than a whole year? Even slow computers should be able to manage that...
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

OK this is ridiculous. There's more waiting here than there is for Pokemon X and Y.

I propose to move to the next guy... NCommander. Or Eric Blank. My memory is fuzzy.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the Curse has begun thinking ahead and claiming those who would come after.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We need the combined powers of Deathgate's Terry and Spearbreakers' Col. Fischer to combat The Curse.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It even murdered Aussie o_O

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I think the Curse has begun thinking ahead and claiming those who would come after.

Great.  I taught it to think strategically when I jumped it. 

On the plus side...the thread lives.  :D
This is a masterwork ledger.  It contains 3719356 pages on the topic of the precise number and location of stones in Spindlybrooks.  In the text, the dwarves are hauling.
"And here is where we get the undead unicorns. Stop looking at me that way, you should have seen the zombie deer running around last week!"

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

Hehehe. Nobody suspects the vanishing of the Aussies.

I'll PM Ncommander, I guess. If he isn't interested, I'll put this curse out of our misery myself.
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

The Master

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Sign me up for a turn, it's time I tackled the maddest fortress of them all...
Holy jesus I thought I was ready but nothing could have prepared me for this
Hush, little Asea, don't you cry.
If he notices we'll surely die!
You. Made. Asea. CRY.

Lolfail0009

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Right after moi, mad one.

NCommander

• Bay Watcher
  • Dwarven Military Master
    • View Profile
    • SoylentNews

Oh god, I have to run this place again?

(j/k :-)).

I'll have to catch up through the thread and see if I can run the fort on this laptop. If not, I'll have to be skipped until I'm home.
Quote from: TheFlame52
Fucking hell man, you aren't just getting the short end of the stick, you're being beaten with it.
Quote from: NRDL
Is your plan really to flush water into hell, and have the CARP marines fight them without threat of flame or disease?  If so, you are awesome, and one of the greatest DF military visionaries I've seen yet ( not that I've seen that many, or any, for that matter )

fractalman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I wouldn't recommend it, unless you plan a quick one-two season turn.
Watch out for the goblins.
P.S. remember to dwarf me. I forgot to dwarf myself.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Does McRunaka still live?
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 167