Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188201 times)

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

story updated

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

bump.
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We should have each overseer write a line in the book at the end of their reign, personal to themselves.

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

"God damn sonnovabitch, Urist."
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

Looks for  cousac amongst the crickets.
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry. Boss went on vacation. Put me in charge. I've been too tired to play. However tonite is the start of the weekend so I'll be playing and reporting tonite or tomorrow. Ciao!

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Translation:  The Swordthunders Curse got me and made real life intervene

S'all good cousac.

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile

☼chirp☼
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

Looks for the cricket.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Oh dear.  cousac, you still alive? 

I think the curse got another one, guys...

Megaman3321

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm everywhere but this Universe
    • View Profile

So should we call it or wait a bit longer?
Glacial on dwarves being assigned socks:
You see, here's how I think this works:
Overseer: Welcome to the military! You need to wear socks! Dorf: Oh, I should get military socks. My socks are civilian socks. Dorf discards socks Dorf: You know, I need a whole lot of gear now. I should get socks... last. Oh, but these steel boots with the white goo on them are nice!
I know you can pick up water, then throw said water, while underwater, to kill a fish -He_Silent_H

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So should we call it or wait a bit longer?

Give it to midnight, server time, and then I'll call him MPC - Missing, Presumed Cursed.

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

Two left before me...

Bring it on.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

cousac, I'm giving you till the end of today, server time (it could still have been the weekend in a few parts of the world when I made the first warning), to at the very least check in or I'm passing the turn on officially to slothen

Awessum Possum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Looks like we lost another one.  :(
because everyone here is OCD and ADHD, and then complain when their dwarfs act similarly in game.
@I used to be an axelord like you, until I took a (+bronze bolt+) to the upper leg, chipping the bone through the *copper leggings*!@
Pages: 1 ... 116 117 [118] 119 120 ... 167