Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188394 times)

Splint

• Bay Watcher
  • War is a valid form of diplomacy.
    • View Profile

Madness? man Spearbreakers beat you there a long time ago. Hell I'm about to pit a bunch of rookies against skilled pikegoblins. If only because they refused to come inside when I opened the doors.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Madness? man Spearbreakers beat you there a long time ago. Hell I'm about to pit a bunch of rookies against skilled pikegoblins. If only because they refused to come inside when I opened the doors.

Huh.  Usually seeing the thousand-odd coffin-filled cemetery is enough to leave people horrified.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'm in charge of a game where the next overseer is planning on taking on hell itself with fighting dogs and soldiers alone. We accidently drowned ourselves in mugs. Every overseer thusfar has done something stupid without meaning to. We decided to unleash terrible monsters on ourselves. This place is a generally massive clusterfuck, the amount of damage done being what's made it so horrible. And attractive as a challenge.

The game itself is defying our will. Everytime something goes right, we get attacked by the undead, demons of the surface, or greenskins just in time for a leadership change.

Although I will commend you on accidently near-exterminating a species.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

Ok I'm back and I see you had fun already with the curse.  :P :P
!!!THE WINE MUST FFFFLLLLOOOOWWWW!!!
Also Jesus loves you and wants to help you!
John 3:16-17 (New King James Version)
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

If you have questions just ask.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

Bump...
Looks Sprays for crickets.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 11:15:55 pm by HiritconOvermindGibbross »
For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Sorry bout that. Between work, recovering my English VI grade and my human settlement, I've been neglecting Swordthunders, mostly due to the atrocious FPS; well, for me it's almost unbearable. I can usually bang out three months in an hour even in advanced forts. Hell, Tinhammers moved faster than this and I had 234 dwarves and almost 1000 dead on it.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Man up, Splint. It's only 10 hours of your life! Per season! :p
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Have you tried playing this mess? Hel the only reason I was even able to bring myself to laod it up was the thought that Spearbreakers was far worse than this.

And I was right, but just barely.

So much crap laying around.
So many corpeses
SO MANY GHOSTS.
All this place needs now is the hospital being the leading cause of death and it wins out.

rridgway

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I made it through a year, so can you!  ;)

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

I made it through a year, so can you!  ;)

Same.

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'll get around to it. Eventually.

HiritconOvermindGibbross

• Bay Watcher
  • !Why is the rum gone?!
    • View Profile

Hey can I get put on the list again?

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Have you tried playing this mess? Hel the only reason I was even able to bring myself to laod it up was the thought that Spearbreakers was far worse than this.

And I was right, but just barely.

So much crap laying around.
So many corpses
SO MANY GHOSTS.
All this place needs now is the hospital being the leading cause of death and it wins out.

I believe Mego had his attempt at reclaiming the fort end in a debaucherous orgy involving six dwarves, the corpse of the seventh and two Forgotten Beasts in the hospital.

Mr Frog

• Bay Watcher
  • A respectable sort of psychopath
    • View Profile

Sounds like a Party!
A great human twisted into humanoid form. It has an emaciated appearance and it squirms and fidgets. Beware its bronyism!

Spawn of Holistic, and other mods

My tileset. Because someone asked. (Now with installation instructions!)
I so want your spawn babies

Splint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yeah, but it wasn't the hospital staff that got people killed.

I wish I was kidding when I was saying Spearbreakers' hospital has killed more people than it helped until mitch fixed it.

Hell, it's killed more people than the enemies have.
Pages: 1 ... 96 97 [98] 99 100 ... 167