Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 167

Author Topic: The Community Reclaims Swordthunders - We need more lunatics to run this asylum!  (Read 188964 times)

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mapleguy555 lifts "Mind Haze" from Oliolli!
Oliolli realizes he facepalmed himself into the pillar several hundred kilometers away.

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

poor pillar!

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I should say "poor Swordthunder" cuz its badassery is atrophying due to lack of updates :p

"Ahright, lissen up; you malodorous, malformed, putrescent, 'mok-forsaken lil' mini-orcs! I'm here to drink some tea and kick some asses. Either way, sumptin' gonna get tea-bagged tonight!"

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
  • King of the HFS & only man to win v0.31.25
    • View Profile

Are you alive, Cellmonk?  Has the virus/fortress eaten your mind?

Cellmonk

• Bay Watcher
  • You might find it, whatever it is.
    • View Profile

I'm alive. Luckily the virus will do no more than slow my computer down further, it seems. (or maybe thats just the cpu intensive virus program?)

I hate how things break my concentration on a fort (as has happened several times in a row recently). Unfortunately I had a major research paper this week on the trinity nuclear test, on which I procrastinated. I'm sorry if I'm taking too long. If you feel like the fort is at risk of stagnating if we don't keep moving, go ahead and move on. If I have a turn during the northern hemisphere summer, I can get a lot more done (as well as do a lot of dangerous stuff).

Idk. I thought I'd have the time. But my time management skills are far less than satisfactory at this stage in my life.

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

DAMN YOU SWORDTHUNDERS!  STOP STEALING PEOPLE'S TIME!

Mego, I think we can safely say that it should be called the Swordthunders curse now as it's well and truly outdone Battlefailed's delays.

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

The Battlefailed curse has caused people to disappear for weeks, multiple people to be skipped in one go, and all of reality to take a dump on itself in the form of a giant fly.

This is no curse. This is a mere virus. One that, with enough effort, can be squashed.

Also, Cellmonk, if you would like, I could remote into your computer and try to squash the virus so your computer won't be all slow and sickly.

Mapleguy555

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

TeamViewer anyone? xD

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile

*brings food for crickets*

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Release the tumbledorf!!!!

Eric Blank

• Bay Watcher
  • *Remain calm*
    • View Profile

*moving sound*
I make Spellcrafts!
I have no idea where anything is. I have no idea what anything does. This is not merely a madhouse designed by a madman, but a madhouse designed by many madmen, each with an intense hatred for the previous madman's unique flavour of madness.

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He's a legendary dodger, doncha know

Mego

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:MADNESS]
    • View Profile

I think it's safe to say that Cellmonk's computer gave into the virus.

Either that or Cellmonk just randomly disappeared.

I like the first option.

cousac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

It wasn't a virus, it was the circus manifesting on his hard drive! Quick! Build the checkerboard!

ThatAussieGuy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Give him a day to respond, then I'll officially declare him MIA and pass the turn on
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 167