Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll To Scroll Turn 16: Out In the Middle of Nowhere  (Read 8436 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 7: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #75 on: November 27, 2011, 11:44:01 pm »

(Hey, I was staying neutral but on guard. >.> You can't say I talked us into this fight, anyway. :3)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: November 27, 2011, 11:46:37 pm »

I was hoping for mine to be involved, that was at leach as much annoyance with the GM for not letting me try

Sorry. But I couldn't see him believing you after Sinpwn said that.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: November 27, 2011, 11:56:20 pm »

Sinpwn, next time keep your mouth closed please, let the people with decent personality stats talk, and also yea they were never going to believe the masons thing
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: November 27, 2011, 11:58:56 pm »

Sinpwn, next time keep your mouth closed please, let the people with decent personality stats talk, and also yea they were never going to believe the masons thing
Pffft, no need to get aggressive like that. Besides, winning all of the time and having the people who do things best do something isn't fun. Creates a more interesting story for everyone if more bad things happen.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: November 28, 2011, 12:08:01 am »

notice the please bd, and not having my action happen at all tends to get me annoyed, I am OK with failing but having it just not happen is different
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 8: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #80 on: November 28, 2011, 12:54:00 am »

Turn 8. First Fight…

The Party
Spoiler: Enemy Stats (click to show/hide)

Initiative Roll:
Kithlon: 6+1
Melar Dereleth: 2
Ashiranji: 1
Walks-In-The-Cold: 3
Scamp: 5
Thalmor: 2

Kithlon reacted quickly, and after muttering about Dunmer, (5+1) vs (1+3) he ran forward and punched the Thalmor right up his nether regions. (3d7=18-5) The Thalmor falls back, grabbing at his...wound. (37/50)

The scamp, seeing his master assaulted, lobs a few fireball at Kithlon, (6) vs (3+1) and hits Kithlon on the chest. While painful, Kithlon has felt enough spells to not flinch at that. (3d10=19) (50/95)

Walk's pulls out her spear and simply waits for one of them to impale themselves.

The Thalmor, still reeling from Kithlon's punch, casts a spell. (4d6=8) All combatants, except the Thalmor, are damaged!

Meler Dereleth runs down the stairway, (5+3) vs (1+3) and stabs the Thalmor with his steel blade.(37-5) (32)

Finally, Ashiranji pounces on the scamp (5+2) vs (4) (2d20=21) (4/25) and tears up it's form! (5) The scamp escapes from the khajiit's grasp, and tumbles away...Into the spear of Walks-In-The-Cold! (1d20=11) The scamp has been sent back to Oblivion.

Thalmor: 32/50 HP
             65/75 MP
Kithlon: 42/95 HP
Walks-In-The-Cold: 82/90 HP
Meler Dereleth: 16/24 HP
Ashiranji: 156/172 HP

(6) The Thalmor sheathes his blade and screams, "I yield!" before running away.

XP gained...

(Not much of a fight, I know, but I'm still testing this out)

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 04:44:32 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: November 28, 2011, 12:58:38 am »

Heal Scratches Ashiranji, then continue with the group, looking for anything that could be used in alchemy

I need that acid to carry out my threats, and you know potions would be good too seeing as I am a healer and all

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: November 28, 2011, 01:02:28 am »

Ashiranji purred as she was healed and butted her head against the Argonian's hand before walking towards the stairs the man had fled. She snuffled in disgust, then looked around for interesting, shiny things her friends might like, or at least smelly objects that might be worth a look.

Maybe I can find some acid. :3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 28, 2011, 06:40:20 am »

Continue on.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: November 28, 2011, 05:10:28 pm »

Kithlon grumbles and continues on with the group.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: November 28, 2011, 05:58:00 pm »

Turn 9. Remember Last Time…

The Party

After the short battle, Walk's used her healing spell to fix up the Khajiit's wounds.

Ashiranji: 172/172 HP
Walks-In-The-Cold: 26/50 MP

In return, Ashiranji decided to go looking for something shiny or anything that an alchemist would like. (2) Ashiranji doesn't find much except for some of the scamp's skin. Its rough and warm to the touch. Ashiranji carefully picks it up with her jaw, and brings it to the Argonian. Seeing that there were in fact an ingredient here, she decided to linger and find more. (4-1) She finds what looks to be a scamp's ear. They can be used to create poisons of frenzy, she had heard.

Meanwhile, both the Dunmer and the Redguard headed upstairs, back to following the puddles of blood. (4) The stairwell goes on for some time. Every two or five steps, the two see a smattering of blood. Eventually, both of them reach the end, a door. No room to the sides either. Ashiranji and Walks eventually catch up to see Melar and Kithlon discussing ways on safely opening the door.

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 28, 2011, 06:28:03 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 9: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #86 on: November 28, 2011, 06:22:17 pm »

Vote for breaking the handle with an icicle from a distance.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: November 28, 2011, 06:24:33 pm »

"Oh come on, the chances of another trap being behind that door is very low. Just stand behind me and cower like infants if you prefer."

Kithlon casually opens the door and steps inside.
Welcome to Reality.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: November 28, 2011, 08:59:56 pm »

"The chances of multiple traps are actualy pretty good after the first trap, we will all be standing right over here"

Wait while the redguard opens the door, heal him if he gets hurt

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: November 28, 2011, 10:04:57 pm »

Ashiranji sat next to Walks and rolled over, wiggling to try to scratch her back against the stone floor. After a few moments she rolled back onto her feet and watched the Redguard to see whether the door would explode like the last one.
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10