Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll To Scroll Turn 16: Out In the Middle of Nowhere  (Read 8435 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Roll To Scroll Turn 4: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #45 on: November 27, 2011, 09:29:22 pm »

Turn 4. Graverobbing…

((Can they? I'll check.))

The Party

The Dunmer and Argonian lingered in the room to loot the corpses...The Sence-raht, out of loyalty, stayed to watch over them.

(5) The Dunmer scores some quality Thalmor armour. A cuirass, boots, and gauntlets. (4) You score that dagger Kithlon was using, and a steel dagger, found lodged in the heart of one of the Thalmor.

(2) Unfortunately for Walk's, the only thing good remaining was a pair of boots. there was a cuirass, but it was heavily damaged. (3) She does find a serviceable spear though.

At the bridge, Kithlon ran through, hoping not to be fried by the crossfire of spell and arrow. (3) Kithlon made it through the bridge nearly unharmed; an arrow nicked him on his arm. He finds himself in a near identical room to the one he was just in, corpses and all. Only difference was that the table was upturned to the right and had a chair, and that bookshelves were arranged to the left, blocking off a doorway. No smashed door here. There is a door in front of you, but it hasn't been opened. (5) Kithlon notices that the blocked door has been cut apart with an axe and that blood splatter leads from it to the closed door.

Back with the three, the two had finished suiting up. (6) The other door was still close and no one had heard anything coming from it.

Kithlon 90/95 HP

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:36:05 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 3: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #46 on: November 27, 2011, 09:30:57 pm »

Breeds
Senche-raht- Similar to the Senche  in general body shape, but much different when allowed a proper look. This breed of Khajiit is as tall as two Altmer and weighs at least fifty of them. The breed however, does have a shorter body-span. +10 Strength. +50 hp. Cannot speak. Cannot use common armour. Cannot use common weaponry. +30 to Hand-To-Hand.

Ashiranji loped across the bridge, figuring the others would fall in behind her. The sooner they were out of the prison, the better, as far as she was concerned.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 4: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #47 on: November 27, 2011, 09:32:32 pm »

Carefully head through the door where the blood is leading.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 27, 2011, 09:33:54 pm »

((I checked, and apparently they can only communicate with other khajiit. Other races could mistake the Senche-raht as tigers.))
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 27, 2011, 09:34:16 pm »

Kithlon opens up the non-blocked door and carefully steps inside.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 27, 2011, 09:37:14 pm »

Serious Just because the GM says something does not mean that the cannon he took it from says that, but apparently I was only partially correct

Carefully prepare to strike an ambusher coming through the door. Also keep a lookout for Alchemical Ingredients/Apparatus
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 27, 2011, 09:38:29 pm »

((I was unaware you guys were near me, I thought I was the only one in the room.))
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Welcome to Reality.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 27, 2011, 09:40:22 pm »

((They aren't. They'll have to go through the bridge of DOOM! to get to where you are.))
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 27, 2011, 09:43:02 pm »

(I didn't know in canon since you only ever see Suthay-raht, so I was taking micelus's word for it. >.>)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 27, 2011, 09:50:32 pm »

I was taking his word for it at first, but then my brother, who plays khajiit exclusively in TES and looks at the lore and he thought the Senech-Rhat could speak

edit: Serious I am pretty sure your character would know the written language, maybe you could write in thalmor blood?, at least your name so we can refer to you by it
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 09:55:15 pm by wolfchild »
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: November 27, 2011, 10:00:08 pm »

(In a few turns, when we don't have escape as a pressing concern. ^^^)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll To Scroll Turn 5: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #56 on: November 27, 2011, 10:01:48 pm »

Turn 5. Careful…?

The Party

Ashiranji, seeing her new family suited up, ran through the doorway and through the bridge. (1) As she ran, three bolts of flame struck her hide

(3d4=9)
Ashiranji 163/172 HP

Melar and Walk's followed with little hesitation. They ran to avoid the crossfire of spell and bow, (4) (5) and did so. They winced slightly when the Khajiit was hit, but she pulled herself together and kept on running. They reached the next room, and saw Kithlon as he was opening the door. Melar joins him while the Argonian, being cautious, waits to their right. (1) Unluckily for Kithlon and Melar, the door triggered a trap. (1d30=30!) Fire erupts from the ceiling and floor, damaging Kithlon and Melar!

Melar: 9/24 HP
Kithlon: 65/95 HP

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 10:13:13 pm by micelus »
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 5: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2011, 10:03:43 pm »

Ashiranji licked Melar's wound sympathetically, then strode through the door first to scout ahead. Silently, of course.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 27, 2011, 10:05:43 pm »

Walks quickly casts heal scratches on melar, warning him to be more careful next time, then hurries to catch up with Ashiranji

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 27, 2011, 10:12:50 pm »

Kithlon grimaces at the pain from the fire, but he knows he'll be fine if he manages to get out of here. He tries again to break his chains, and then moves on.

((4 Updates in one day, I approve of this rate.))
Welcome to Reality.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10