Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10

Author Topic: Roll To Scroll Turn 16: Out In the Middle of Nowhere  (Read 8429 times)

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll- An Elder Scrolls RTD
« Reply #15 on: November 27, 2011, 04:09:51 am »

Ah, well. That's easily fixed.

EDIT: And fixed.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 04:14:41 am by SeriousConcentrate »
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 27, 2011, 04:27:51 am »

Sign me up! Char Sheet pending.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 04:47:58 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 27, 2011, 05:15:20 am »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Did I done it right?

Edit: Woops, double post >.< sorry
« Last Edit: November 27, 2011, 06:10:32 am by Talarion »
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2011, 05:19:44 am »

Your missing skills...And I'll have to put you on the waiting list. Sorry, but wolfchild reserved first.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2011, 05:23:11 am »

It's cool.. And, where was I meant to put skills?

What more do you need?

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2011, 05:28:13 am »

Just below Abilities. You have 50 points to distribute, plus those that your birthsign and race give you. If wolfchild doesn't respond by this time tomorrow, I'll give you his spot.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2011, 06:12:00 am »

Fixed my character sheet >.>

What more do you need?

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 27, 2011, 06:39:42 am »

Sorry this took so long

Name: Walks-In-The-Cold
Race: Argonian
Birthsign: Lady
Level: 1
XP: 0
HP: 90/90
MP: 50/50
Attributes:
Strength: 10
Endurance: 20
Agiltiy: 10
Intelligence: 10
Willpower: 15
Personaility: 20
Total=

Dodging/Hitting Chance:
Persuasion: 1
Defence: 15
Attack: +2
Health Regen: 2
Magicka Regen: 3

Abilities:
Spear: 15
Restoration: 25
Alchemy: 20
Light Armour: 10

Bio: An aspiring healer, Walks started traveling to both tend those in need, and collect unique ingrediants for her alchemical craft. She quickly learned however, that she would need to defend herself from beasts and bandits on the road.
Appearance(optional): Dull purple scaled, Walks highlights her eye ridges with a turqouise tint, which is a more saturated version of the colour of her softer parts, specifically under the neck. She stands at 1 and a half meters. Her head is decorated with well groomed spines and a small amount of feathers.
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Roll To Scroll Turn 1: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #23 on: November 27, 2011, 02:46:50 pm »

Turn 1. And so begins our tale…

The Party

In the kingdom of Anequina lies the city of Orcrest. Renowned for its tapestries and it's arena, Orcrest is also home to a newly made Thalmor prison. Within political enemies, dissidents, thieves, murderers, and even people who happen to have muddled ancestries are locked up. Some will spend they're existence here, some will be released, others will be tortured for one reason or another. By coincidence, four of these prisoners have ended up in a particular cell. The cell houses a single bunk, a table, and four chairs. There are a few wooden bowls and forks…Although none of you have needed them, especially the khajiit. The only light comes from a torch hung on the wall opposite the cell. The four of you know that to the right of the cell is a stairway leading up towards the feeding halls and downward…Well none of you know, but you can hear screams coming from down there every now and then.

As the group prepares to adjust to their new surroundings, three bells start ringing. A single bell meant a period of time has ended, two meant that it was time to eat, but what did three bells mean? Immediately after the bells start ringing, you hear the tell-tale sound of conjuration. Soon enough a dremora  comes up to your cell and smashes the bars with his blade.  He looks at the four of you and seems to be deciding on whether or not to kill you all. Fortunately, a robed mage soon comes up from below. "No, no, not these ones. Further up." After hearing that order, the dremora sheathes it's blade and heads up. "Sorry about that intrusion. I wish you luck in surviving." He says in an amenable manner and chases after the dremora.

Character Stats And Inventory

Spoiler: Bdthemag/Kithlon (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Kithlon's Inventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Sinpwn/Melar Dereleth (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Ashiranji'sInventory (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Walks-In-The-Cold (click to show/hide)
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Roll To Scroll Turn 1: Obligatory Prison Break
« Reply #24 on: November 27, 2011, 02:55:28 pm »

Ashiranji opened an eye and looked at the Dremora. Smells like... demon. With a great yawn, the Khajiit looked around. There was only one bunk and one of the men had occupied it; the Argonian had fallen asleep against her, presumably for warmth. Ashi licked her hand to wake her, then stood and stretched. "Rrrown." Her muscles stretched pleasurably, causing her to emit a small growl of happiness before padding over to the door. She glanced backwards as if to ask the others whether they were standing or going with her before exiting the room.
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 27, 2011, 03:16:07 pm »

Melar looked up from his cuffs, which he had been trying to pick with a fork since gods know when.
"Well then. Let's be off, shall we? Thalmor aren't going to kill themselves... or maybe they will, who knows?"
He followed the Khajiit out of the cell, sticking to the shadows.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 27, 2011, 03:39:07 pm »

Kithlon grumbled "There's no way something good is going on out there, no doubt there are more demons running around like this. But then again I'd rather not wait around for anymore of them, or anymore Thalmor for the matter."

Not much for stealth, Kithlon got up and walked out of the cell looking for a way out.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 27, 2011, 05:12:49 pm »

Already Sick of the Cell, Walks moved towards the newly made exit She also looked towards the khajiit "Are you strong enough to break the chean between the manacles?, I dislike being so restricted"
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 27, 2011, 05:19:10 pm »

Ashiranji shrugged. Her own chain hung from the collar around her neck and she wasn't bothered by it, but if the lizardling wanted the chain broke, she could try it. She moved to bite down on the chain and snap it with her powerful jaws.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 27, 2011, 05:49:25 pm »

"Thank you, I wish I knew your name so i could thank you properly"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 10