Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Possesed mood, finding demands?  (Read 452 times)

ElGourdo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Possesed mood, finding demands?
« on: November 26, 2011, 05:26:34 pm »

I have a very useful dwarf who is a mason, he is in a possesed mood and I dont know where to view his demands. He hasnt taken over a workshop or anything, he is just sitting in a bedroom. Can anyone help? I need to see where his demands are.

jeffreyac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Possesed mood, finding demands?
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 05:29:19 pm »

If he's sitting in his bedroom, you don't have a workshop for the skill he has a strange mood in. (For me, this usually means jewelcrafter if I haven't got around to getting a jewelcrafter's workshop up yet, or a glassmaker's workshop as I rarely build those...)  Check what his other skills are - if he has skill in something and you dont have a workshop for it, odds are that's what he needs. Once you get the shop up, he'll head there and take it over, and then you can see what materials he needs.

ElGourdo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2011, 05:33:38 pm »

I took your advice, I did not get to build a mason workshop yet, I built one and that was it. Thanks.

jeffreyac

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2011, 05:36:17 pm »

Glad it was a mason's shop - was afraid it was glassworking and your little guy was going to be difficult....  :)

Garath

• Bay Watcher
  • Helping to deforest the world
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2011, 04:20:34 pm »

you also havnt made a dining hall, statue garden or other just meeting place yet, cause that is where they usuallu hang out when the workshop isnt there
Quote from: Urist Imiknorris
Jam a door with its corpse and let all the goblins in. Hey, nobody said it had to be a weapon against your enemies.
Quote from: Frogwarrior
And then everyone melted.