Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68

Author Topic: Commissar Quest - Apparently flak armour isn't very good  (Read 82027 times)

Rez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Commissar Quest - Apparently flak armour isn't very good
« Reply #990 on: June 14, 2012, 12:13:44 am »

Actually, one of the boss enginseers said he'd vox us when Watts was fixed.  Maybe if we have time while we're on the vox, we can check about Watts.  Maybe they decided to be rude and not call us, what with the heresy to be quelled.

1v20?  The guys who just came in were friendly and a guard squad is 10 anyway.  I am confused.

I think we agree that looting must be done though.  Crossing my fingers for a heavy stubber to give to Watts once we find him.

RulerOfNothing

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #991 on: June 14, 2012, 01:52:25 am »

We don't have any immediate threats (the last paragraph clearly states that the enemies are bodies i.e. dead). I say we loot the traitors of any useful equipment, see if we can get any medical assistance for ourselves and Garts, then attempt to link up with other loyalist forces.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #992 on: June 14, 2012, 01:05:52 pm »

Check the entrances for any sign of treachery, if safe loot. If not, proceed to shoot randomly.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #993 on: June 17, 2012, 06:44:49 pm »

Watts may very well be dead, they hit us hard and fast, with almost no warning. They are organized to get explosive, and fanatic to use them, a hull breach spells all of ours death. We are facing more than simple heretics, this is organized from some where, tech maybe?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #994 on: June 17, 2012, 06:57:32 pm »

The outside of the hull is not going to be breached by a simple grenade dude. Trust me, it's stronger than that, and we are nowhere near the hull to do anything anyway cause if they breach the hull, then the automatic systems will seal off the area to prevent depressurization of the entire ship. They would need to control the whole computer system in order to prevent something like that from happening.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #995 on: June 17, 2012, 07:00:00 pm »

The outside of the hull is not going to be breached by a simple grenade dude. Trust me, it's stronger than that, and we are nowhere near the hull to do anything anyway cause if they breach the hull, then the automatic systems will seal off the area to prevent depressurization of the entire ship. They would need to control the whole computer system in order to prevent something like that from happening.
NOne the less it is dangerous in  a ship, knocking out important systems and the like.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #996 on: June 17, 2012, 07:09:35 pm »

The problems start if they gain control of the computers, so I suggest we ask for a situation update and the status of Garts.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #997 on: June 17, 2012, 07:13:41 pm »

The problems start if they gain control of the computers, so I suggest we ask for a situation update and the status of Garts.
Isn't Garts with us? But yeah first step is to set up a perimiter.

Rez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #998 on: June 18, 2012, 09:37:40 pm »

Sounds cowardly.  We were already toeing the line by volunteering for an assignment away from the general business of slaughtering xenos and heretics.  Besides, Watts is part of our retinue, which means he probably has a flak jacket made of plotinium.

We really do need to figure out what we're going to do before our gm updates the story.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #999 on: June 18, 2012, 09:43:47 pm »

I meant a status update on Watts. I keep getting confused. Anyway, I suggest that we ask for a report so that we can figure out where the uprising started.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #1000 on: June 19, 2012, 05:21:45 pm »

Set up perimiters around important locations, wet up code words, etc.. We need to gain control of this situation, once in a stable position, send the bastards to the warp.

Rez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1001 on: June 23, 2012, 11:48:08 pm »

How about we send 4 guardsmen to watch each direction in the hallway while the medicae treats Garts and our character and the sergeant briefs us on his squad and what he knows?

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1002 on: June 23, 2012, 11:51:06 pm »

Good plan. Lets get on with it!
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Rez

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1003 on: June 27, 2012, 04:40:52 am »

shade-o on a break?

QuakeIV

• Bay Watcher
  • Cant resist... must edit post.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1004 on: July 12, 2012, 01:31:45 am »

Just found this.  May as well make a suggestion right?

Inspect your hat for damage.
GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
I wish my grass was emo, then it would cut itself.
Quote from: Jesus
Quote from: The Big Fat Carp
Jesus, you broke the site!
Sorry, Bro.
link to quote
Pages: 1 ... 65 66 [67] 68