Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 68

Author Topic: Commissar Quest - Apparently flak armour isn't very good  (Read 82083 times)

Heavy Weapons Pony

• Bay Watcher
  • Luna is best Admiral.
    • View Profile
Re: Commissar Quest - Apparently flak armour isn't very good
« Reply #810 on: April 30, 2012, 04:43:59 am »

I don't care what the "More qualified" people think, its obviously a Daemonic Incursion destined to try to take over the ship.

In other words
< Prepare for Daemonic Invasion by checking the barrack.
<Also sleep in it for a number of nights until the strange symptoms occur in you.
< Become Chaos Lord under Khorne!
<Blood for the blood god!, skulls for the skull throne!
Ahhh, yes... Killing the ecosystem of a other planet and burn the product as fuel... Simply brilliant 

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: April 30, 2012, 06:09:58 am »

wtf we would die trying to get off the ship or be possessed by a demon take a priest down there and a flamer for burning out the taint
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: April 30, 2012, 06:22:50 am »

Bring in a Psyker.

Try to discern any demonic taint.

Bring a flamer. just in case

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: April 30, 2012, 06:24:10 am »

Ask the colonel to let one or two of them move to an empty barracks for one night to check to see if it's location-based or person-based.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: April 30, 2012, 06:25:05 am »

ptw
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: April 30, 2012, 06:25:30 am »

clean the taint if they is any with fire its the sisters of battle way but dont do what they do after the battle namly killing any inperal gaerd with that saw them
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Zako

• Bay Watcher
  • YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: April 30, 2012, 07:01:19 am »

What exactly is there to burn out? NOTHING. There have been no physical sightings nor any demonic signs of what's causing this, the engineer and preacher would have found those, we can't just burn air and hope it goes away! Get rid of the flamer idea, it's not going to work. And we are not going to be like the sisters of battle, that would look bad to the mechanicus when we torch perfectly fine machines which is both counter productive and it would be bad for the image of the guard.

I agree with moving two men to a different barracks for a few nights to see if anything happens, and also to bringing in a psyker. It may be of the mental domain, in which there is little that we could do. Other than that, get a good look at the state of the regiment and get on with our actual job.
« Last Edit: April 30, 2012, 12:42:45 pm by Zako »

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: April 30, 2012, 11:50:45 am »

I agree with the bird is the word man, however I do still highly suspect a incursion of some sort.
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

Blizzlord

• Bay Watcher
  • Rarely posting anymore.
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: April 30, 2012, 12:55:22 pm »

clean the taint if they is any with fire its the sisters of battle way but dont do what they do after the battle namly killing any inperal gaerd with that saw them
Currently, the sisters can't do schmuck. Get the Grey Knights to banish the intrusion all the while mind-wiping the crew of the incident.
Quote from: a Swedish electronics teacher
In Sweden, digital electronics is considered unteachable. That is why you are not being taught about it.
Most attempts of sesquipedalian loquaciousness on the internet will most likely end up in egregious delusions of eloquence. Finagle's law commands it!

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: April 30, 2012, 03:24:55 pm »

Currently, the sisters can't do schmuck. Get the Grey Knights to banish the intrusion all the while mind-wiping the crew of the incident.

Grey knights don't so much mind-wipe as kill/sterilize/imprison, maybe with some mind-wiping on the side. We need to see if the problem is location or person-based before we can do anything else. Still, be on your guard.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: April 30, 2012, 03:29:27 pm »

The warp drive is scheduled to be repaired and operated in less than a day, if that's relevant.

And as a new, underequipped regiment in the middle of nowhere you don't have ready access to psykers, battle-sisters or Grey Knights.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Aklyon

• Bay Watcher
  • Fate~
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: April 30, 2012, 03:30:07 pm »

THat XENOS pictures would fit a guardsman better, that expression on us just looks like a scared person who stole the Commissar's Hat.
Crystalline (SG)
Sigtext
Quote from: RedKing
It's known as the Oppai-Kaiju effect. The islands of Japan generate a sort anti-gravity field, which allows breasts to behave as if in microgravity. It's also what allows Godzilla and friends to become 50 stories tall, and lets ninjas run up the side of a skyscraper.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: April 30, 2012, 03:56:38 pm »

You're absolutely right.

Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: April 30, 2012, 04:13:08 pm »

Stuff for combating Daemon Incursion:
- A squad of Guardsmen (Two Armed with flamers)
-2 Priests of the Ecclesiarchy Order
-A Tech Priest
-A Flamer for ourselves

Angle

• Bay Watcher
  • 39 Indigo Spear Questions the Poor
    • View Profile
    • Agora Forum Demo!
« Reply #824 on: April 30, 2012, 05:48:45 pm »

First, see to our normal duties. Then we can investigate this haunted barracks.

Agora: open-source platform to facilitate complicated discussions between large numbers of people. Now with test site!

The Temple of the Elements: Quirky Dungeon Crawler
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 68