Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 68

Author Topic: Commissar Quest - Apparently flak armour isn't very good  (Read 82054 times)

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Human debris, as in there's shards of bone shoved into the barrels, soaked in blood and various meat parts to the degree that it will be unable to operate. Although, I'm wondering what exactly could break a Lasgun. Things are incredibly strong, and work well as a pseudo-Krak Grenade.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

or soaked in human debris.
So what its just debris?

Blood, urine, faeces, skin, bone fragments, and other stuff.
your point?
I for one support our child snatching overlords.
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile

So what its just debris?

your point?

These are PDF. They are not battle hardened. Being trapped in the prisons was probably the hardest point in their life. They probably don't have any battle experience aside from the revolt, and that sure didn't keep them brave. They would probably refuse to touch them.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

So what its just debris?

your point?

These are PDF. They are not battle hardened. Being trapped in the prisons was probably the hardest point in their life. They probably don't have any battle experience aside from the revolt, and that sure did keep them brave. They would probably refuse to touch them.
.......... Fine ........
there is a difference between droping red numbers representing magma on Es representing elves, and finding it hot when a girl moans like a retarded seal

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

In addition to the whole barrels and such jammed to the brim with various bodily fluids and tissue.

Elfeater

• Bay Watcher
  • Max Yeskly the dwarf
    • View Profile

In addition to the whole barrels and such jammed to the brim with various bodily fluids and tissue.
Well a Las shot would burn through would it not?

Phantom

• Bay Watcher
  • Asiatic Asian
    • View Profile

Problem is, not all of them are using Lasguns. And the fact that said Lasguns are not only damaged by the incredible amounts of human parts, but the fact that a grenade just blew them to pieces.

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
  • It's my greatest creation yet!
    • View Profile

-=-Handoria Insurrection-=-
Every Commissar has to start somewhere
Part 9

Mergen's Marauders
Fireteam One
MoraleConfident
Name   Rank   Weapon   Speciality   Extra   Health   
Quinton MergenSergeantGrenade Launcher2 Det PackUninjured
Tarra VasiCorporalLasgunVox Operator2 FragUninjured
Quinton LabonneTrooperLasgun2 FragUninjured
Thaddeus HaareTrooperLasgun2 FragUninjured
Moises NaefTrooperLasgun2 FragUninjured
Fireteam Two
MoraleConfident
Name         Rank         Weapon         Speciality         Extra         Health         
Octavius HalianCommissar CadetSabre + Laspistol1 KrakUninjured
Elwood SturnCorporalFlamer1 FragUninjured
Ming ModicTrooperLasgunMedicae1 FragUninjured
Thaddeus ShuskeyTrooperShotgun1 FragUninjured
Rod SaglimbenTrooperShotgun1 FragUninjured
Laurinda BurrelTrooperShotgun1 FragUninjured

Vaccarella's Vipers
MoraleConfident
Name   Rank   Weapon   Speciality   Extra   Health   
Marcel VaccarellaLieutenantLasgunUninjured
Eald BaliniSergeantLasgunUninjured
Jackson LeskiCorporalLasgunVox OperatorInjured
Carolin CannedyCorporalAutogunMedicaeInjured
Kendrick GoletzCorporalAutogunUninjured
Quintius BarodusCorporalStub PistolInjured
Tarrius CossinTrooperAutogunInjured
Carey LanderoTrooperAutogunInjured
Kit WidmarkTrooperStub PistolUninjured
Marlin HitzelTrooperStub PistolInjured
Note that none of the Vipers have body armour.

You've rescued the prisoners, and called it in to Mergen. Lt. Vaccarella is deferring command to him, as he has a better grasp of the situation and his squad better equipped. At the very least he has the vox-caster.

The clock is ticking, you are still at N6 while Mergen is holding at I13. He's reporting intermittent lasfire at M13.

Re: Equipment - not all the militia had lasguns (hence the gunpowder weapons), some were destroyed by the grenades or flamer, and others are clogged up.

R28 - Ollious Jorgan
M13 - Vox transmission
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Get the injured troopers medicaeed up, while the uninjured head to R9. Have our sergeant try and send a vox signal to the source and say that they are coming from I13. We can come from behind and surprise the ambush or save more friendlies.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I don't know if anyone else noticed, but this game is open to all comers. Dsarker just made a good character for us to abuse, they don't have exclusive rights to manipulating it.
Apparently having a redundant creature entry causes the game to say, "Oh, look, it's crazy world now. Nothing makes sense! Alligators live in houses!"

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Wait, we don't?

And yes, we will be using the royal we from now on.

We demand it!

Shade-o

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The more people playing, the faster we can move the story, and the sooner we can leave these PDF behind and get to punching bloodletters and stuff.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile

I'm posting whenever I can. wich mean sometimes.

Head for M13 as fast as you can via R9. Let the injured in the nearest cover when the fight begin, with both medics.
Greet rebels with a pair of frags after checking if there is any ally nearby.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

A sound tactical plan. We will allow it.

kaian-a-coel

• Bay Watcher
  • (Exo)biologist student
    • View Profile

after that DAKKADAKKADAKKA in teir facez.
EA games is like the dark lord sauron, and the gaming consumer demographic is like gollum.
Sauron makes the precious.
Gollum loves and hates the precious.
Full Sig
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 68