Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Silent Hill RTD: Starting!  (Read 1788 times)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
Silent Hill RTD: Starting!
« on: November 23, 2011, 02:54:10 pm »

Spoiler: Backstory (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: November 24, 2011, 03:45:50 pm by Fniff »

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Hill RTD: Sign Ups (Five People Needed)
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2011, 03:35:00 pm »

Name: My name is James Marshall.
Reason For Coming To Silent Hill: My car broke down three miles outside of town, and since my cellphone is low on minutes I decided to take the short walk in rather than call for a tow truck.
Appearance: My driver's license lists me as 5 feet 11 inches tall and 180 pounds, with black hair and brown eyes. The photo on it isn't my best; I've let my hair and beard grow out since then and I usually wear jeans, t-shirts, and an old black denim jacket instead of the suit I had on in the picture. Looking at it, I didn't realize how haggard and hawk-like I looked.
Personality: I would say I'm fairly mellow. People make me nervous. I'm practical-minded and not afraid to get my hands dirty when the situation calls for it. I prefer being alone but if forced into a social situation I'll try my best to make sure everyone stays calm and working together. I would consider myself more of a follower than a leader.

(Tried something different for character creation; is it OK or do you want me to re-write it more traditionally?)
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Hill RTD: Sign Ups (Five People Needed)
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2011, 03:38:39 pm »

It's good!

Sinpwn

• Bay Watcher
  • That there guy with that face.
    • View Profile
Re: Silent Hill RTD: Sign Ups (Four People Needed)
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 04:14:23 pm »

Submitting my sheet in a sec.

Edit
Name: Name's Daniel. Just Daniel.
Reason For Coming To Silent Hill: Was getting some motion sensors from a buddy down the ways by this town. Popped my tires on some nails on the road, so now I'm just gunna go over there and make whoever did that pay.
Apperance: I'm in my 60s and still going strong. A bit on the squat side, but I do still have some muscles on me. I got a short graying beard and I put my hair up in a spiked mohawk for the hell of it. Usually wear my "Baneling Bikers" leather jacket and camo pants. Still fits after all these years.
Personality: People sometimes call me "That crazy old drunk with the bear traps in his yard." The buggers are just being complacent. I've learned to be pretty damn cautious, but I'll be damned if I'm not loyal to my few friends. After all, who's gunna ward off the Gunkies for em'?

(Decided to take SeriousConcentrate's sheet style to 11)
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 04:37:19 pm by Sinpwn »

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 04:20:51 pm »

Name: Cody J. (Johansson) Prior
Reason For Coming To Silent Hill:  A theory, every small town in the world had something to be collected, a rumor, a monument, a story, something.
Appearance: Blond, mohawk that's just starting to fade back into his hair, 6'2", 180 pounds. Cheap thrift store clothing and military surplus combat boots.
Personality: Curious, opinionated, inquisitive to a fault, prone to inappropriate laughter, vengeful, eidetic.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2011, 04:28:41 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 23, 2011, 04:22:58 pm »

Name: Stead  Leon
Reason For Coming To Silent Hill: Was on the way to a family reunion when I saw the town in the distance, on a whim I decided to see what it was like.  I left my motorcycle outside town and walked in.
Apperance: Tall man, blond hair and blue eyes.  Large beard and a scar running from my left temple to the right side of my chin, across my eye but not affecting vision.  Wears a leather jacket and blue jeans, steel toed black boots. 
Personality: Enjoys freedom and thrill, tends to get along quite well with the not so normal of society.  Is very intelligent but dislikes showing it to other people.  Is not that aggressive but is not able to be scared very easily at all.

phew barely got under the 4 person mark.
Nom nom nom

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 23, 2011, 04:25:15 pm »

If there is a waitlist add me please :)

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2011, 03:46:11 pm »

Sorry about that, personal matters. Anyway, it's are starting soon! Watch the line below.