Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Glitch - A World Shaped by the Players  (Read 15318 times)

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
Re: Glitch - A World Shaped by the Players
« Reply #60 on: August 05, 2012, 10:19:10 pm »

How do I get invited?
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 06, 2012, 12:59:38 am »

Just put your Glitch username in this thread and I'll get to you. A link to your profile is faster for me, but either works. I added Hugehead, Aira, and GimmeCat all, didn't see any other names at the moment.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Scelly9

• Bay Watcher
  • That crazy long-haired queer liberal communist
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 06, 2012, 01:04:11 am »

So.. Email address? use mdenoron@gmail.com
You taste the jug! It is ceramic.
Quote from: Loud Whispers
SUPPORT THE COMMUNIST GAY MOVEMENT!

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 06, 2012, 01:11:19 am »

So.. Email address? use mdenoron@gmail.com
Ah. I thought you meant to the group. I think I have a spare invite, will send it now.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Detrevni|inverteD

• Bay Watcher
  • Sometimes you have to step back to appreciate art.
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2012, 03:14:12 am »

Just put your Glitch username in this thread and I'll get to you. A link to your profile is faster for me, but either works. I added Hugehead, Aira, and GimmeCat all, didn't see any other names at the moment.

Add me too!
Detrevni
http://www.glitch.com/profiles/PUVFEE18AGH2G9S/

cadexn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 14, 2012, 07:14:12 pm »

count me in!

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #66 on: August 18, 2012, 09:12:38 am »

Are any B12 people still active? I tried posting a message on the group's page but no one has responded, and I've never seen anyone in the group chat. I'm really enjoying this game. Wasting half my weekend on it, in fact. : ) But it would be better to have more people from here to play with.

People who might have some interest in the game, I've got a single invitation left. Check out my profile page for a bunch of screen shots: http://www.glitch.com/profiles/PIF3Q9V7UV53GHM/

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 18, 2012, 05:13:51 pm »

I'm very much still active there, but the weather has been too hot for me to feel like playing lately. Once I stop melting and solidify into some kind of non-liquid form, I'll be runnning around nibbling piggies and chucking music boxes into shrines for delicious Img.
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 18, 2012, 07:58:24 pm »

I haven't been able to play much lately, but I'd like to get back into it at some point..my current computer doesn't handle Flash well.

Sappho

• Bay Watcher
  • AKA Aira; Legendary Female Gamer
    • View Profile
    • Aira Plays Games
« Reply #69 on: August 19, 2012, 03:04:12 am »

OK. Well I'm having fun, anyway. There are two guild applications waiting for approval as well. (How did they apply? I could never figure that out!) Are they actually from here, should I approve them? Cadexn and Jen-nay?

Rhodan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 19, 2012, 04:29:48 am »

Applying had been broken for a while but has been fixed recently, so don't worry about not having found it before. ;)

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 19, 2012, 10:22:16 am »

Okay, those two were approved. Also, Aria, GimmeCat, and FoolsFolly should be able to accept new invites. I can do that with anyone who posts their username here who is an active member of bay12.

(Or I might just do it to everyone...why did I set it private in the first place? Why can't you change it?)

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2012, 08:25:04 pm »

[Shameless_plug]So there's an event going on right now where you get rewarded for inviting players and I have 5 to give out, so if anyone wants an invite you're more than free to ask for one. :D[/Shameless_plug]

Also, sorry for the 2 month necro, but I started playing this some more and am enjoying it a great deal.

Edit: Event over, but if you want an invite still feel free to ask.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 10:46:45 am by Hugehead »
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

dei

• Bay Watcher
  • Someone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 15, 2012, 10:42:10 am »

[Shameless_plug]So there's an event going on right now where you get rewarded for inviting players and I have 5 to give out, so if anyone wants an invite you're more than free to ask for one. :D[/Shameless_plug]

Also, sorry for the 2 month necro, but I started playing this some more and am enjoying it a great deal.
I would ask for an invite but I would rather know first if there are some kind of minimum specifications to play this game, seeing as my computer is kind of ancient. I mean, I have difficulties with high-quality Flash that go away if I set the quality to low, but I would still like to know if there are any specifications I should worry about. Are there?

Moogie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2012, 08:17:59 pm »

You'll probably explode if you visit Cerbakul during Zilloween, but in general you should be fine.

If you're on Firefox, you can install this addon to force all Flash content to run in Low Quality.
I once shot a bear in the eye with a bow on the first shot, cut it up, found another one, and shot it in the eye too. The collective pile of meat weighed more than my house.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6