Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: After almost a year, i still find things like this.  (Read 1765 times)

Oliolli

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING:unlikeability]
    • View Profile
Re: After almost a year, i still find things like this.
« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2011, 07:05:26 am »

i killed a swamp titan, and the next person who got a strange mood took all !! 108 !! pieces of bone to decorate a door he was working on, and it didnt even have the decency of showing the defeat of the titan

Learn to use the Alt+19 ‼, not just double-shift+1 !!.

Quote from: Girlinhat
When all you've got is an adjustable spanner and an entire freight warehouse of terrifying cogs and gears, everything looks like "just a prototype".
Quote from: ThatAussieGuy
You all turned Swordthunders into a bastion of madness that seems to warp in on itself under its own hatred of sanity.  I'm so happy!
Quote from: Loud Whispers
drowning babies everywhere o-o

khearn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 23, 2011, 03:34:01 pm »

i killed a swamp titan, and the next person who got a strange mood took all !! 108 !! pieces of bone to decorate a door he was working on, and it didnt even have the decency of showing the defeat of the titan

Alt-19 doesn't work on Lunix. I doubt it does on a Mac, either (do they even have an alt key?). I generally resort to using the wiki character table page and cut/paste. But of all the things I see people get wrong around here (basic facts, spelling, grammar, etc), the difference between ‼ and !! doesn't bother me a bit.
Have them killed. Nothing solves a problem quite as effectively as simply having it killed.

breadman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 23, 2011, 04:07:09 pm »

Alt-19 doesn't work on Lunix. I doubt it does on a Mac, either (do they even have an alt key?). I generally resort to using the wiki character table page and cut/paste. But of all the things I see people get wrong around here (basic facts, spelling, grammar, etc), the difference between ‼ and !! doesn't bother me a bit.

I've set mine to Compose-!-1 for that character. (Compose-!-! was already taken by the inverted exclamation point.)  I've also mapped the Menu key to Compose.

Quote from: Kevin Wayne, in r.g.r.n
Is a "diety" the being pictured by one of those extremely skinny aboriginal statues?

Triaxx2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2011, 06:34:12 pm »

I like the Character Map.
Pages: 1 [2]