Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17

Author Topic: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 4 - Pain All Around  (Read 21183 times)

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 3 - Wow! You'll be feeling that ..
« Reply #225 on: December 15, 2011, 09:12:22 pm »

[5-999999999 not happening penalty] Nope, no auto-win for you Talarion.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 3 - Wow! You'll be feeling that ..
« Reply #226 on: December 15, 2011, 09:12:34 pm »

>.> You didn't roll for that.
You don't know ... okay maybe ya do.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 4 - Pain All Around
« Reply #227 on: December 17, 2011, 06:38:45 pm »

*Talks in Simon's Voice* "Behind Today's Advent Calender is .... A TURN !!!!!"

Walter Kartan
You go to talk to the guard, but you find him passed out on the floor with five empty jugs lying around him, and from the smell its ale from Sander's tavern, that stuffs strong, and I mean strong. When you look around to see if anyone else is there you notice the keys in the guard's hand, which is lying inside the cell. "Damn this guard must have been drunk." you mumble as you reach down, and pick up the keys. With that done you unlock your cell, which takes several minutes due to the fact your hands are covered in dry blood, and you have a killer headache.

Once your done unlocking the door you give it a push, and it opens with a slight squealing, but when you check there are no other guards around. On the left side is a set of stairs leading down, that must be were they store confiscated items, and to your right is the staircase leading up.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Malakai Mal'uk
You look back, and see no sign of whatever is out there. Fearing this is not the best place to be you begin sprinting up the hill, weaving through small copses of trees, and brush. Just as you reach the top you feel something sweep across the side of your leg, and something warm spreads down the side. It hits you that you have just been hit by an arrow, and then the slight sting flows up your leg, and you jump behind another copse of trees to check your leg.

"Its bleeding slightly, but it shouldn't cause to much trouble." you think as you rip off a bit of cloth from your tunic, and wrap it around your leg wound.

Alana Ivandis
You creep into the Quarter Master's Office, and find a large room with ten wooden chests along the left side, and several bookcases along the right. You look for the Quarter Master, but find him no where in sight, all you notice is a metallic glint on the desk in the dim, and gloomy half-light of the candles. You quickly snatch them off the table, and begin flinging open the chests, what you find is a shock. "What the hell there is nothing in any of these chests. What is going on here ?" you say to yourself as you check to make sure you didn't miss anything. What's going on ?

Kevon Guilardi
You signal to your friends, and they draw their blades along with you, and then begin sneaking out the door. You make it halfway down the hallway, and get just past the drunk before you hear people speaking in a nearby room. You stop to listen, and hear to voices, one a woman's, and the other a man's.

"The Temujai have begun their encroachment. We are to begin moving some of their men into the cities, and also begin procuring supplies for the coming campaign. The first of them arrived today, and are sitting down stairs." The man says. The woman quickly replies "This plan is brilliant we'll be rich in no time." Suddenly the room explodes with laughter, and a thought enters your mind "How are we going to take on a group of Temujai ?"

Agin Isai
You manage to open your eyes long enough to see your surroundings, you find yourself surrounded by wet, mold covered walls, and a rusting set of bars holding you inside. Just outside the cage a guard is unconscious, but when you try to move you realize your shackled to the walls, and the chains won't budge. What now ?

Ian Haelfax
You ignore the cat, and guard as you crawl out the back of the tent, where you stand up, and look around. You see no one near, and set off at a full sprint heading towards the next ring. You keep running, caring not if your seen, or if your heard, but as you reach the second to last ring you feel a sharp pain in your side, and fall down with your back against a tall dirt wall. All the running is getting to you, and your growing more tired by the minute, but its not much further.

All you have to do is get over this section, and scale the wooden wall of the inner ring, and your there.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 4 - Pain All Around
« Reply #228 on: December 17, 2011, 06:57:25 pm »

OOC: For some reason, using Chrome I can't see what rolls were, well, rolled. Can I get an update on what number I rolled? Thanks, Adwarf!

I'll stand my ground and meet this foe face-to-face. Try and stab him...And try not to die. He's faster than me, and is armed with a bow, so my chances of fleeing are between nil and zilch.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: December 17, 2011, 07:46:06 pm »

Roll: 7, Luck roll: 5

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: December 17, 2011, 07:47:13 pm »

Thanks! I know that it's a lot to ask, but can you include the roll for my character like that? It's not Chrome, it's the Ubuntu that I'm running...Sorry :P. It would greatly help!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: December 17, 2011, 07:50:19 pm »

Ya no problem :)

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: December 18, 2011, 10:17:35 am »

" Alright mates this is how we'll do it, I open the door real slowly and then we take out the first Temujai we see.
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: December 18, 2011, 10:19:44 am »

Action: Alana shrugs! Time to escape for real. Head for the surface.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: December 19, 2011, 05:21:17 pm »

>.> Powder I see you ... action now ... [/jk]

More on topic those who still have not posted actions (Powder, Talarion, and Riccto) please do, so.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: December 19, 2011, 05:22:30 pm »

>.> Powder I see you ... action now ... [/jk]

More on topic those who still have not posted actions (Powder, Talarion, and Riccto) please do, so.

How about this. I become the hero of the RTD, and everybody else just, uh...Hangs back? Then we can start! I'm awesome :D.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: December 19, 2011, 05:23:42 pm »

Dave do you wish to be arrowed to death? If so then you can be the martyr 'Hero'

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: December 19, 2011, 05:28:46 pm »

Dave do you wish to be arrowed to death? If so then you can be the martyr 'Hero'

No, uh, no thank you. Arrows tend to hurt, y'know. They have all those sharp little ends, and when you finally get 'em out, they're all, like, "Why'd you jump infront of me, man? Dammit, dude! Now my feathers are ruffled! Do you know how HARD it is to please the ladies?", and then you have to, like, take them out to dinner and stuff, and hope they don't sodomize you after.

Horrible memories. Horribly horrible.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: December 19, 2011, 05:30:01 pm »

Well, now I know what I'm enchanting arrows with in the future.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: December 19, 2011, 05:30:44 pm »

I think my brain just over loaded, just let me check .... yep there is smoke coming out of my ears.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17