Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17

Author Topic: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 4 - Pain All Around  (Read 21255 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 1 - The Adventure Begins ....
« Reply #105 on: November 23, 2011, 10:40:52 pm »

He put a witch's hat on, and it made him into a she.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: November 23, 2011, 10:42:27 pm »

He put a witch's hat on, and it made him into a she.

Please immediately direct me to the dungeon that holds this hat. I will pay in copious amounts of bagged oregano and baby duck wine.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: November 23, 2011, 10:48:40 pm »

I am pretty sure we still need Talarion's action.

Also I think Riccto's trial will be the most intense one. All loaded with combat :)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: November 23, 2011, 11:08:01 pm »

I am pretty sure we still need Talarion's action.

Also I think Riccto's trial will be the most intense one. All loaded with combat :)

Hah, that's cool. I'm looking forwards to reading it! You have a pretty good style, y'know? That's probably why I'm eagerly awaiting what happens next to Malakai...

Kuu! I can't wait, dammit! We should play a mini-RTD while we wait. I don't know, something to pass the time. An RTD in an RTD? Ooh, inception!...Eh.

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: November 23, 2011, 11:58:59 pm »

Burn those records! ... Find out where they are first. Stealthy-like.

Sorry it took me so long, I've been running around like a headless chicken because of a school thing >.>
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: November 24, 2011, 12:02:47 am »

Have you ever been a headless chicken ? Its so much fun ! :P

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: November 24, 2011, 12:08:50 am »

Life of a Chicken mini-RTD!

Dave1004: You wake up to another morning in your farm, pecking at your seeds. But something seems kinda... wrong today. It's... empty. there are less chicken friends today, and you see a truck where the chicken friends are goi- oh dear. It's slaughter day. You've got to get out of here!

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: November 24, 2011, 12:16:47 am »

Life of a Chicken mini-RTD!

Dave1004: You wake up to another morning in your farm, pecking at your seeds. But something seems kinda... wrong today. It's... empty. there are less chicken friends today, and you see a truck where the chicken friends are goi- oh dear. It's slaughter day. You've got to get out of here!

I head to the northern part of the farm, hoping to escape these dastardly demons who would dare to attempt harm upon I, LORD CHICKEN! Along the way, I try and activate my racial skill, "Bwawk."

Also, I'm vegetarian by the way. How...interestingly quaint! :D

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: November 24, 2011, 12:20:34 am »

Dave1004 LORD CHICKEN: Hmm... there's a gate preventing you from getting out... Clearly you must leap over it! (5)! Using every bit of your chickeny strength, you leap, flapping your wings as you settle peacefully on the top of the gate. Now to get to the northern part of the camp... (2) ...YOu appear to be lost, and you head in a random direction (3, North) Upon checking landmarks, you find you HAVE gone north! Now just to use your chicken BWAWKiness! (2) You cluck a little bit.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: November 24, 2011, 12:22:51 am »

Dave1004 LORD CHICKEN: Hmm... there's a gate preventing you from getting out... Clearly you must leap over it! (5)! Using every bit of your chickeny strength, you leap, flapping your wings as you settle peacefully on the top of the gate. Now to get to the northern part of the camp... (2) ...YOu appear to be lost, and you head in a random direction (3, North) Upon checking landmarks, you find you HAVE gone north! Now just to use your chicken BWAWKiness! (2) You cluck a little bit.

Curses, fowled again! I arm myself with a nearby weapon, and attempt to find feather something related to a human. Of course, preferably human. If one is encountered, said human is about to get cocked.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: November 24, 2011, 12:25:48 am »

LORD CHICKEN: Hmm... That didn't work. To arms! (2) Unfortunately, you find nothing your stubby little chicken legs can hold. However, if you find something human-related you might escape. (1) You find a human. With a butcher's cleaver.

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: November 24, 2011, 12:29:54 am »

LORD CHICKEN: Hmm... That didn't work. To arms! (2) Unfortunately, you find nothing your stubby little chicken legs can hold. However, if you find something human-related you might escape. (1) You find a human. With a butcher's cleaver.

"This...is a dire situation indeed. I may be the very last of all chicken kind on this here farm, and I won't allow my race to fall without pride. Be my foe human or beast, I shall assert my domain over the world! And when all is said and done, my roost shall be in the greatest part of the farm world! ONWARD, TO VIIICTORY!

Using my feathery might, I launch an attack of a very peckish nature! We'll see how this human swings a cleaver without any eyes, aye!?

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: November 24, 2011, 12:37:19 am »

LORD CHICKEN!: Er... Ah... you seem to be in a bit of a pickle. IT doesn't seem you can escape... You may very well be the last chicken on the farm... FOR GLOOORYY!!!! AND FOR CHICKENKIIIIIND! (1)(5) You leap at him, and are promptly whapped out of the air by the flat of his blade. You are stunned! (4)(2-1)
He scornfully swings at you with the cleaver, neatly beheading you.

GAME OVER

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: November 24, 2011, 12:40:09 am »

LORD CHICKEN!: Er... Ah... you seem to be in a bit of a pickle. IT doesn't seem you can escape... You may very well be the last chicken on the farm... FOR GLOOORYY!!!! AND FOR CHICKENKIIIIIND! (1)(5) You leap at him, and are promptly whapped out of the air by the flat of his blade. You are stunned! (4)(2-1)
He scornfully swings at you with the cleaver, neatly beheading you.

GAME OVER

...I see. This is a very unfortunate end, to a very honorable chicken. I pray that he receives his fourty-four hens...Rest in peace, MacGyverfeathery. You shall be remembered...

Also: Is this all? Is turn 2 coming? Will the incredible hero Malakai be able to defeat the Dark Lord? Tune in next week, on Ranger's Apprentice: The RTD!

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: November 24, 2011, 12:49:08 am »

Not Next week either tomorrow, or the day after, and turn 2 will appear from a headless chicken.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 17