Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17

Author Topic: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 4 - Pain All Around  (Read 21185 times)

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 3 - Wow! You'll be feeling that ..
« Reply #195 on: December 09, 2011, 10:58:00 pm »

Walter Kartan
You go to toss a stone down the steps, but as you got to throw it the stone slips from your hand, and falls onto your foot. You scream out in pain, and you hear stools falling over, and weapons scrapping against the floor, but before you can run you feel the butt of a spear slam into your face, and your vision blurs. Within seconds you collapse, and all is darkness. When you wake up you find yourself in a cell which, luckily lies about eight stories below Frank's room.

Spoiler: Status (click to show/hide)

Malakai Mal'uk
As you got to try, and fortify your current position, but as you go to take your first step a pile of branches breaks under your feet, and a limb breaks over head. As the limb hits the floor several arrows bury themselves ten inches beside your head, and you dive into a small grove of close-knit trees. You toss a rock through a nearby crack in some branches, but it hits nothing, and you can still feel the person somewhere nearby. You are not sure who, or what it is, but its fast, and he seems demonic.

Alana Ivandis
You grab the wineskin, and feel the familiar slosh of liquid inside as you strap it your belt, and head on down the hallway. Along the way you find nothing, but the cold, damp, grey stone of the prison walls, and the thin ragged rats that have been you companions during your incarceration. After a while you end up at a junction, to your left, and right are staircases leading up, and directly ahead is a tunnel sloping to the right. A sign on the wall says the Quarter Master's office was up that way, your records of arrest, and imprisonment would be in their along with any gear they took from you when you first arrived.

As you stop to think of what to do your club slips from your hands, and smashes against a nearby steel bucket. The clanging sounded deafening in the din of the tunnel, but after waiting several minutes you found no guards had heard.

Kevon Guilardi
You, and your gang drop down into the attic, but despite your efforts the noise you make is enough to wake a sleeping bear. You know no one will come looking, but you also have a feeling that several people will be on edge after hearing that, and for quite some time. With entry done your group moves to the far wall, and waits as you peek through a crack in the door. The hallway seems clear of everything except for a single drunkard passed out in the far corner of the hallway. From the amount of bottles strewn on the floor you suspect he is either in a coma, or dead.

Agin Isai
All is darkness, and the only things you notice are voices talking nearby, and that your in, so much pain you doubt you could fight off a rabbit at this point. You are also vaguely aware of something hot, and wet trickling down your forehead in a small river, while the taste of blood fills your mouth, and your thoughts are slurred from the pain.

Ian Haelfax
You head to a nearby tent that's in the middle of the current ring, but along the way you step on a cat's tail, and it claws you before running off screeching. You make it into the tent, and find that someone is asleep inside, and stirring about, you can also hear voices outside a distance away, but getting closer.

Spoiler: Note (click to show/hide)

Dave1004

• Bay Watcher
  • This is getting personal.
    • View Profile
Re: Ranger's Apprentice RTD: Turn 3 - Wow! You'll be feeling that ..
« Reply #196 on: December 09, 2011, 11:29:46 pm »

Malakai will take off as fast as he possibly can. Hiding probably won't work, but thank Tymora that her luck was with him today. The strange thing is...Why would something from the underworld use a mortal bow? Whatever it is, caution is a must, and fleeing is the best option.

@adwarf: Yes! Finally! I've checked this thread every single day (Several times a day, heh), and yay! I love this RTD. Thanks for posting a turn :P.

Hardcap of 200 MB/24 hours.

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 09, 2011, 11:32:47 pm »

Turns will come more often now that EOCs are over, and Trickster's on Hiatus.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 10, 2011, 12:12:07 am »

Oh god, the pain... Agin tried to open his eyes, see what was happening to him oh god the pain...

Riccto

• Bay Watcher
  • Get Funky
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: December 10, 2011, 12:17:17 am »

Ian got low to the ground, disregarding the cat and attempted to crawl his way out of then tent and then sprint again in the shadows to another circle
Raggle Fraggle

Talarion

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold as ice.
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: December 10, 2011, 07:01:30 am »

"What the hell is this? Assault, that's what! I ought to get my father on to you..." Walter glared outside his cell, his face conforming into a haughty 'noble' visage. "I go for a bit of a wander, get lost, stub a stone with my toe and then get smashed in the face by a spear? What a harsh way to deal with one of your own, a superior none-the-less!"

Action: Convince them to let me out because they assaulted me with no grounds whatsoever aside from being there and causing a noise.
Fate/Stay Night: OOC thread - Serious talk about the canon characters' bisexuality, gravity rape, Noble Phantasm balance, Tiruin's character level of dumbness versus naivete, how sick and tainted my mind is, linguistics and much more.

What more do you need?

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: December 10, 2011, 11:49:04 am »

Alana knew she would be a fugitive unless they records were destroyed...and her personal effects were best not left behind, either.

Sneak into the quarter masters office, reclaim my confiscated goods, remove my arrest records.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Spartan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #202 on: December 10, 2011, 01:38:55 pm »

Draw our daggers and sneak past the drunk. 
@ Spartan - For some reason I am imaging you as Master Chief sitting at a computer drinking tea, and eating cookies. I don't know why

Firelordsky

• Bay Watcher
  • Moogle!
    • View Profile
« Reply #203 on: December 10, 2011, 04:26:38 pm »

What about the Antag turns?
Country Name: Lindiria
Name: Sir Alexei Robret
Region: North
In Thirteen Colonies Game

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #204 on: December 10, 2011, 04:56:50 pm »

I'll get your turns soon. I am getting distracted at the moment

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #205 on: December 14, 2011, 11:45:12 pm »

o.O I forgot your guys Thanksgiving Presents. Well i'll get you guys those next turn, if you want anything specific tell me. Also turn tomorrow as Christmas Break begins tomorrow (Yay !!!0

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #206 on: December 15, 2011, 12:02:41 am »

Less painses for my poor person?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #207 on: December 15, 2011, 12:20:52 am »

Anything besides that :P

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #208 on: December 15, 2011, 12:21:42 am »

...An opportunity to escape/being able to think or act clearly?

adwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #209 on: December 15, 2011, 12:27:48 am »

Lets just go with an item of some sort okay ?

EDIT: Also thats not me trying to be an asshole please don't take it that way.
Pages: 1 ... 12 13 [14] 15 16 17