Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: A Very Bay12 Road Trip! (RP)  (Read 16680 times)

woose1

• Bay Watcher
  • Yay for bandwagons!
    • View Profile
Re: A Very Bay12 Road Trip! (RP)
« Reply #30 on: November 22, 2011, 06:29:13 pm »

Woose flicks his paperclip onto the ground.

"Yeah, that's cool. everyone leave before me. No, really, go ahead."

Woose juts out his leg in front of the doorway while people try to shove past him.

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 22, 2011, 06:43:01 pm »

The bomb is right next to our filled oil barrel collection! AND THERES ONLY 30 SECONDS LEFT!!! GET IN THE MOBILE HOME!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۞۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 22, 2011, 07:16:12 pm »

A teenager carrying a plastic copper pickaxe ran for his life out of the horribly failed DorfCon. "OHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGODOHGOD Aaaahhh!" He ran directly to the mobile home people were getting into, leaping through the doorway into the vehicle, tripping against the door edge and ending up sprawled across the floor of the thing. "Huff... huff... hufff.... bomb?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 22, 2011, 07:20:31 pm »

((Posting to watch. Maybe I'll join later. Also, have fun with all the Wanamingos in Redding :P))

mcclay

• Bay Watcher
  • Gay, Tired and Just here to Vibe
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 22, 2011, 07:42:33 pm »

As the fleeing Bay 12ers run into the Mobile Home Mcclay falls out of the bunk bed he was hiding in because of a headache. "Sup guys,wheres the fire?
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 07:50:35 pm by mcclay »
Am I back? Its a mystery to everyone

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
  • Mournhold... City of Light... City of MAGIC!
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #35 on: November 22, 2011, 08:08:27 pm »

Gatleos took Barbarossa's shotgun, ran across the parking lot, and hopped in the driver's seat of his mobile home. He then tossed the shotgun to Darvi (in the passenger's seat).

"You're riding shotgun."

He turned the key in the ignition and peeled out across the parking lot!
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Quote from: Moonshadow101
it would be funny to see babies spontaneously combust
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 22, 2011, 08:12:04 pm »

"Handing me a shotgun? That's the dumbest idea since somebody gave derm that bubble-foil wrap."

*turns head towards the back*

"In the convention centre, that's where. You just woke up in time to see the fireworks."

Dermonster

• Bay Watcher
  • Break the world, see what falls out.
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 22, 2011, 08:15:58 pm »

An earth shattering explosion rings out across the city streets, great mounds of dust billowing out of the collapsing building like vengeful wraiths.

Derm peeks out from under the bed. "Holy shit, did those bastards have fifty pounds of C4 or what?" He says, standing up.

"So," he continues. "um, who all got out? Headcount, people! We got around ten or so semi-beds back here, including the fold out couch, and this one is mine!"
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 08:17:43 pm by dermonster »
I can do anything I want, as long as I accept the consequences.
"Y'know, my favorite thing about being a hero is that it gives you all kinds of narrative justification to just slay any ol' jerk who gets in the way - Black Mage.
"The bulk of [Derm]'s atrocities seem to stem from him doing things that [Magic] doesn't actually do." - TvTropes
"Dammit Derm!" - You, if I'm doing it right.
Moved to SufficientVelocity / Spacebattles.

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #38 on: November 22, 2011, 08:25:21 pm »

The mobile home ramps off of a conveniently-placed wooden pallet leaned against a stone pipe on the way out of the parking lot, becoming airborne just in time for a freeze frame to catch it in midair with the explosion in the background! A proper title screen appears while a guitar shreds in the background. The mobile home lands safely and continues onto highway 44 outside the convention center.
Think of it like Sim City, except with rival mayors that seek to destroy your citizens by arming legions of homeless people and sending them to attack you.
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 22, 2011, 08:33:23 pm »

*regardedly fondles shotgun*
The mobile home ramps off of a conveniently-placed wooden pallet leaned against a stone pipe on the way out of the parking lot, becoming airborne just in time for a freeze frame to catch it in midair with the explosion in the background! A proper title screen appears while a guitar shreds in the background. The mobile home lands safely and continues onto highway 44 outside the convention center.
We need a slogan theme song!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 22, 2011, 08:56:04 pm »

"Headcount ...uhhh.... well I'm here, (Powder Miner) I don't want to bother to count everyone.. I call one of the beds in back!" the teenager said, laying on the bed he called.

Mullet Master

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 22, 2011, 08:57:33 pm »

Fredrick wakes up in his office. He must have fell asleep again.. he thinks to himself, "This is the fourth time this week..." He looks at the pendulum clock on the wall and just can't make out the hour. On his cheap laminated plywood desk is a pile of academic journals, magazines, and photographs. He picks up the closest one, a cheaply bound and worn looking journal. 
"The Biology and Anatomy of the American Toad". He's been working on this book for months now, and the only one that has the answers to the questions is an enigmatic man known only as Toady One.

Fredrick looks at his computer, a relic of a bygone era. It still runs Windows something or another, and he uses his terminal program and 28.8 kbps external modem to connect to a BBS to talk to others about his topic of interest. This is where he last heard about the wherabouts of "Toady One", to be in Redding, meeting with other "Toadlings". He stands up from his stained plaid office chair and walks out his office door.

He walks out to his motorcycle, an old British bike that starts only with a kickstarter. He sets down on the bike, and turns the key on. He looks into the mirror at his tired face.

He mumbles the word "Armok...." and kicks the bike's kickstarter. The engine burbles to life and he takes off down the road, headed towards Redding.

((Not familar with how freeform is done around here. I want to play multiple characters. Is this okay?))
« Last Edit: November 22, 2011, 09:18:31 pm by Mullet Master »

Roboboy33

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENJOYING_CATS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 22, 2011, 09:05:45 pm »

"Ugh? What? Get off of me powder! I was laying here first!"
I throw powder off of the bed I'm laying on andhe faceplants on the floor.
"Hey Gat, Where exactly are we going?"

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE CATS

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #43 on: November 22, 2011, 09:16:25 pm »

Oh hey guys - OH WOW AN EXPLOSI-
The spinning bay12mobile hits Loud Whispers in the right true rib, chipping the sarcasm.

Oh the pain.... Hey I found our VESSEL FOR VOYAGE!!! TA DA!

Gatleos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Someone Sig This
« Reply #44 on: November 22, 2011, 09:21:17 pm »

Gatleos puts on a trucker hat and cranks the air-conditioning.

"We're heading for Tarn's place, in... Washington. Somewhere. Does anyone actually know where he- OH MY GOD WE HIT SOMEONE"
Gat HQ (Sigtext)
++U+U++ // ,.,.@UUUUUUUU
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23