Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 60

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia - The only way to win is to not play. [Game over!]  (Read 89040 times)

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile
Re: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia - Triple Kill [Day 2] [Replace Needed]
« Reply #390 on: December 06, 2011, 10:00:03 am »

NUKE, care to explain what information you hoped to gather from tonight's actions? Also, what do you think about yesterday's lynch?

Will reread later.
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: December 06, 2011, 10:03:33 am »

I'm not so sure if I should reveal this informaiton this early, but I think I should since it's pretty revealing.

I used my 1-shot tonight, whciuh told me how many anti-town painting there are (not including dead people, I was assured), and I was told five. This probably means we have a few thir dparties to worry about, or else a LOT of scum.

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: December 06, 2011, 10:25:18 am »

Yay, I don't have to worry about this any more.  :P
Oh, and I wuz right.
Oh, and I accurately predicted my death. Mah instruments are accurate.
Fuck yeah!
 :P
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: December 06, 2011, 10:27:04 am »

Well well well well well.

**DEFCON 4**
This isn't good.

Vindication: 2/2 town characters had investigations. I fucking told you we shouldn't've lynched someone. Good thing we didn't, eh?

Vindication: Webadict was totally scum (even though he didn't live through N1). Also, Watts it to you. That made me laugh.

I think TolyK killed Webadict out of OMGUS. I further think that one of Webadict's scumbuddies had a 'grant revenge kill' type ability, which they used on Webadict, causing TolyK's death. I think Irony was probably targeted directly by the MK.
From the flavour, I reckon rezzing is a very plausible power (just hang those paintings back up)

ECoF: Do you know why you didn't get lynched yesterday?

Dariush: Post some actual content, you fuck.

Imiknorris: I don't suppose your fantastic night action, excuse for your lack of actual suspicions yesterday, had any results? Also, I wasn't around at the time, but why were you not fearful of revealing that you have a powerful night action? I mean, yes, most people do, but you came right out and said it. Unless that was MK bait, that seems pretty stupid.

OrangeBottle: Are you a fan of the scum-strategy of arguing with each other? I ask because most of Web's actual content yesterday was him arguing with you.

NUKE, care to explain what information you hoped to gather from tonight's actions? Also, what do you think about yesterday's lynch?
See above. Also, see below.

I used my 1-shot tonight, whciuh told me how many anti-town painting there are (not including dead people, I was assured), and I was told five. This probably means we have a few thir dparties to worry about, or else a LOT of scum.
Now this is some useful information. Um, it isn't quite clear- that is not included dead people at the end or start of the night? In other words, does it include Wubba?
Now, 5/18 is not actually a completely batshit ratio. 1/4 is about the average (I think?), so if that includes hostile third parties, that's quite reasonable.

Before anyone asks, yes, I am going to vote for and try to lynch people today. In fact, let me start off with a pressure vote on Dariush to see some actual content from the bastard.
Long Live United Forenia!

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: December 06, 2011, 10:37:58 am »

Wuba spends the whole D1 defending the scumbukkit Nuke. Wuba flips scum. Guess what that makes Nuke in addition to all the shit he pulled of on D1?

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #395 on: December 06, 2011, 10:49:49 am »

Or maybe that's what he wants you to think. Why so eager to sip the wine, Dariush?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: December 06, 2011, 10:53:15 am »

I think TolyK killed Webadict out of OMGUS. I further think that one of Webadict's scumbuddies had a 'grant revenge kill' type ability, which they used on Webadict, causing TolyK's death. I think Irony was probably targeted directly by the MK.
That seems kind of convoluted. What makes you think there wasn't just another killer?

Imiknorris: I don't suppose your fantastic night action, excuse for your lack of actual suspicions yesterday, had any results? Also, I wasn't around at the time, but why were you not fearful of revealing that you have a powerful night action? I mean, yes, most people do, but you came right out and said it. Unless that was MK bait, that seems pretty stupid.
I targeted web but was blocked, probably by his auto-ability. As for my non-fearedness of revealing that I have a night action, I figured that, being a BYOR, there were quite a few night actions to go around, and saying that I have one would be like living in a rural area and saying I have a shitty internet connection.

Dariush:
Wuba spends the whole D1 defending the scumbukkit Nuke. Wuba flips scum. Guess what that makes Nuke in addition to all the shit he pulled of on D1?
A bottle of radioactive Wine.

PPE: Damn you Darvi.

If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: December 06, 2011, 10:53:54 am »

I told you all my picture would turn you on!

All of my N0 puns were necessary.

Oh, and I totally could have helped you guys. But now I'm dead. Thanks guys! D:< Jerks.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: December 06, 2011, 10:55:21 am »

NUKE9.13

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: December 06, 2011, 11:06:41 am »

As mentioned, this is WIFOM. Whats more, it is WIFOM in my favour, as Wuba would have to be quite stupid to blatantly defend me like that. He could defend me more subtly for the same result- the blatantness was unnecessary, and quite stupid if we were both scum.

Also, you are Dariush. If you seriously seriously think I (NUKE9.13) deserve to die, you will need to provide some very good reasoning to convince me you aren't just deploying your Meta to avoid having to post actual content.

That seems kind of convoluted. What makes you think there wasn't just another killer?
Well, it sounds like something convoluted enough to belong in a BYOR. Just having another vig/SK sounds boring in contrast. Using such a power on webadict would be a sensible course of action given his NK-magnetism.
I dunno; it isn't a very well thought out theory. It just strikes a chord in me- I think it is marginally more likely than other scenarios until something better comes up.

I targeted web but was blocked, probably by his auto-ability. As for my fearlessness of revealing that I have a night action, I figured that, being a BYOR, there were quite a few night actions to go around, and saying that I have one would be like living in a rural area and saying I have a shitty internet connection.
Ah. So after all those questions, you just defaulted to webadict? Or did his behaviour really strike you as abnormal webadict behaviour?
Long Live United Forenia!

Mysteriousbluepuppet

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: December 06, 2011, 11:11:15 am »

Actually nuke another sk would be much likely. Considering the nmber of player, with only mafiakills going around that game could have lurched to 10 days or more. Also, considering Powderminer assertion  (5 scum ) a 4 man mafia and a sk or a 3man mafia and 2 3rd parties (webadict uncounted due to a case of the deads, of course) would make sense.

In other news, how come Crown is still here ? Care to explain ?

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: December 06, 2011, 11:20:58 am »

I targeted web but was blocked, probably by his auto-ability. As for my fearlessness of revealing that I have a night action, I figured that, being a BYOR, there were quite a few night actions to go around, and saying that I have one would be like living in a rural area and saying I have a shitty internet connection.
Ah. So after all those questions, you just defaulted to webadict? Or did his behaviour really strike you as abnormal webadict behaviour?
I never said what I targeted him with, and I never said why. Those will wait until it comes time for me to roleclaim.

Unvote until I've reread the thread.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: December 06, 2011, 12:13:39 pm »

OrangeBottle: Are you a fan of the scum-strategy of arguing with each other? I ask because most of Web's actual content yesterday was him arguing with you.
Yes, but only if it has some real basis. An example would be BMXXVI, where I lynched Zombie Urist for passivity and not answering my questions.
I don't think I was the only person Wuba was arguing with, though.
I told you all my picture would turn you on!
I hate you so much.

Be back later with more.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: December 06, 2011, 06:50:09 pm »

I think you thunk a thought Wuba wanted you to think. Obvious buddying/defending from a scum is only wine and nothing more. Are you going to take any excuse to try and lynch NUKE, or are you going to actually do something today?

CrownofFire: You spent all of yesterday whining about how everyone and their mother was bandwagoning you, while you did nothing productive. You went after TolyK and NUKE, and added nothing original to cases on them. You also tried something on Irony that would never have gone anywhere.
Tell me why we shouldn't lynch you right now.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: December 06, 2011, 08:23:38 pm »

People who died in the night don't count. Otherwise there would be no reason for him to tell me- noone died that day. So yeah, five scum not including Web.

We've reached Defcon 4. Judging by the fact that one night has gone by and one Defcon has gone by I'm going to go and continue guessing that it's a watcher.
In any event, I went and looked up DEFCON. Defcon 4 is "DOUBLE TAKE", green color, above normal readiness in which security measures go up and intelligence watch is increased. Could this possibly have an effect on the game or is it simply a timer?
Pages: 1 ... 25 26 [27] 28 29 ... 60