Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 60

Author Topic: Bring Your Own Picture Mafia - The only way to win is to not play. [Game over!]  (Read 88878 times)

TolyK

• Bay Watcher
  • Nowan Ilfideme
    • View Profile

I knew OB was mafia, Wuba was Wuba, and Nuke wasn' DEFCON.
My Mafia Stats
just do whatevery tolyK and blame it as a bastard mod
Shakerag: Who are you personally suspicious of?
At this point?  TolyK.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile

Also, while reading through my PMs, you still didn't make good on your B12M promise, Darvi...
I'm still busy with Uni applications and exams and forts and revamping the player skills.

At least I have a pretty good idea for the setting now.

ECrownofFire

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Dragoness
    • View Profile
    • ECrownofFire

Though I became so used to ECF being lynched for stupidness in every single game he's in that I didn't even consider the possibility of him being scum. :D
::)

Speaking of which, I probably could have played that better, but I still tied up 2 lynches, hehe.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Fun fact- I was going to make Jack a Sleeping God-esque role until Person sent in nearly the exact same picture.  As soon as I saw Defcon, I knew I wanted to do a Doomspeaker.  Everyone else was random alignment.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Urist Imiknorris

• Bay Watcher
  • In the flesh, on the phone and in your account...
    • View Profile

Sleeping God?
Quote from: LordSlowpoke
I don't know how it works. It does.
Quote from: Jim Groovester
YOU CANT NOT HAVE SUSPECTS IN A GAME OF MAFIA

ITS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE GAME
Quote from: Cheeetar
If Tiruin redirected the lynch, then this means that, and... the Illuminati! Of course!

webadict

• Bay Watcher
  • Former King of the Mafia
    • View Profile

Sleeping God?
It's a role that has influence over the game, whether knowingly or not.

For instance, they may change the type of game, voting system, night actions, etc.

There are a few games that contain this role.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Like Ottofar's Lenin role?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

In particular, since it had a picture of the game rules, he was going to be able to break some of them (don't edit, don't PM, ones like that.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile

Making my useless message Naction more useless [/rolewhining]

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

To be fair, your one-shot was fairly useful.  Sadly, I think most people counted Wuba as one of the five (he wasn't, since he had died by the time your power resolved).

Likewise, Think's role was mainly to counteract MBP, with a kill to go with it.  Several people had counters to the Doomspeaker, notably Dariush's inspect.

I thought Native's role was an interesting one, and I'm glad to see it got a little use.

Dariush

• Bay Watcher
  • I don't think I !!am!!, therefore I !!am!! not
    • View Profile

Several people had counters to the Doomspeaker, notably Dariush's inspect.
So I had to inspect the correct person and correctly infer that the Defcon picture belongs to a Doomspeaker. Right.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

There was a countdown.

Several people had come to the conclusion that the Defcon guy was a doomspeaker.

Not so much of a problem to come to that conclusion.

The real problem was the part where you are trying to convince anybody that you had an inspect.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile

Several people had counters to the Doomspeaker, notably Dariush's inspect.
So I had to inspect the correct person and correctly infer that the Defcon picture belongs to a Doomspeaker. Right.

Or lynch him, or he gets NKed, or TolyK gets a third party result on him, or Irony's inspect returns Serial Killer.  It was one counter of several, and combined with Native's power to catch fakeclaimers.

It's one counter of many.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I feel so lame right now. I probably had the least useful role of all.

Orangebottle

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

So Toaster, what would you have made my avatar(the scary face of the himalayas) into?
I'm curious.
My Sig
Quote from: The Binder of Shame: RPGnet Rants
"We're in his toilet. We're in Cthulhu's toilet."

""Hey! No breaking character while breaking character"
Pages: 1 ... 55 56 [57] 58 59 60