Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236315 times)

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #2460 on: April 10, 2012, 01:12:23 pm »

"Huh." Powder parks the boulder in an out-of-the-way spot before moving toward the hospital. "Who?"

"Well, she knows you... maybe you know her."  She leads him back to the hospital.  "She wandered into town yesterday, and was a bit injured.  I don't know that anypony has gotten her name out of her yet... she has some difficulties speaking our language."

She opens the door and moves inside with him, then up to the injured mare's bedside.  "Um, I brought him here.  Is this the pony you were looking for?" she asks.
Through pain, I find wisdom.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2461 on: April 10, 2012, 09:59:02 pm »

Granite quickly fled the chaos that was his home. "Why must I have so many sisters? And why can one fly and the others break down walls with their horns? Man I really gotta find more ways to get out of the house." Granite continues walking and ends up at the center of the markets. He takes a moment to listen to all the conversations around him.

"Did you hear about the drunk guard?" some pink mare said.

"Yeah! What was his name, Jacksla or something?" a sky blue stallion responded.

Granite stood in shock after he heard that conversation. "Crap, I have to find Jaxler..." He whispers to himself. Granite notices Flux walk out of the hospital. Jaxler must be in there he thought, but before I go, I should bring him something to drink besides hospital water...

Granite quickly grabs a barrel of booze (but also left a few bits in payment he found in a random wallet). He then balances the barrel on his back and walks into the crowd near the hospital. "Goddamnit I hate crowds!" Granite said as he finally made it through the dense group of ponies. "Man I always end up with the most random stolen crap!" he says noticing the pile of junk beneath his hooves. "They'll sort this crap out later..." Granite quietly says to himself as he climbs the side of the hospital wall with the barrel of alcohol on his back. He makes his way to the first window, hopefully containing Jaxler.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2462 on: April 10, 2012, 10:25:06 pm »

Jaxler was nice and asleep, when suddenly he was awoken by the sound of a window being forced open. He decided to ignore the sound and tried to go back to sleep when suddenly he heard a loud thud.

"UUUUUUGGGGGG...        What the hell... wait... Granite? What the hell are you doing in here and why did you take the widow?
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2463 on: April 10, 2012, 10:28:51 pm »

"Ugh, hey Jaxler! I came here to visit you." Granite said, pausing to rub his head, "I went through the window so I could smuggle in some booze for you." Granite pushes the barrel over to him and then asks, "Hey, did anything happen between you and Partisan?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2464 on: April 10, 2012, 10:29:57 pm »

"I put a dent in his face"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2465 on: April 10, 2012, 10:35:52 pm »

"Beautiful Jaxler, you're such a good influence you know? Punching your superior in the face! Why the hell would you do that?! Buck this, just drink your damn booze." Granite says, looking strangely frustrated.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2466 on: April 10, 2012, 10:38:17 pm »

"How would I do that? I can't exactly move, I'm kinda chained down. And I punched Partisan in the face for demoting me to the lowest rank in the guard...  um... are you okay?"

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #2467 on: April 10, 2012, 10:40:49 pm »

Powder Miner's eyes widen and he practically sprints over to Oil Macepony. "Z.L?! Rweh zalen jun too?!" he says to her. ((O.M?! What happened to you?!))

She replies hesitantly. "...Zleh sal..." ((The city...))

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2468 on: April 10, 2012, 10:48:23 pm »

"Ugh, I've been better," Granite takes a moment to pull out his lockpicks. "I got another sister, Violet, the pegasus! I am the only male earth pony in my family," Granite takes a moment to locate the lock on his shackles. "When I was a baby, man it was hell! It still is hell! FOUR UNICORN SISTERS WITH NO CONTROL OVER THEIR MAGIC RUN AMOK IN MY HOUSEHOLD!" Granite works on picking the lock, "THE ATTIC WAS THE ONLY SAFE REFUGE I HAD! AND THEN VIOLET FLEW INTO THE ROOM WITH ME!" Granite finally undoes the lock. "I can't get any peace and quiet, especially when I want to right in my journal. The booze is in the corner." Granite finishes throwing the chains off of Jaxler.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2469 on: April 10, 2012, 10:58:35 pm »

Jaxler got up and stretched his wings and legs, and walked over to the booze.

"sounds like you don't have any privacy..."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2470 on: April 10, 2012, 11:01:27 pm »

"That sums it up, no privacy what-so-ever!" Granite's actions dawn on him. "Dude, I just let a dangerous criminal free! You could literally knock me out and fly out that window!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2471 on: April 10, 2012, 11:03:41 pm »

"yeah, I could... but if the militia saw me they'd probably attack me, and I Kinda like having all my limbs and I also like living here in Dawnpick. But anyway, do you have any plans on how to get some privacy?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2472 on: April 10, 2012, 11:08:01 pm »

"I could probably go sit up against a lone tree on a hill or something, so it's not impossible. But I also really don't mind their company, they have their moments. Like this one time we all made these flower crown thingies! It was awesome!"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2473 on: April 10, 2012, 11:11:08 pm »

Jaxler sat down and started sipping the booze.

"So... they are pleasant to be around, but you'd prefer to still have some time to your own. How many rooms does your house have anyway?"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2474 on: April 10, 2012, 11:16:33 pm »

"Rooms aren't the issue, the best spot has been the attic, I pull the latter up with me, only two ponies can get in without invitation. It's just that everywhere else can get hectic. But I'm fine with it. I learned to look up to Purple Prose as my eldest sibling, we get along pretty well. Brownie Bits and I couldn't be closer, ever since I took care of those bully's with the well and flour trick. Wisteria, Tangerine, and now Violet are just there, mainly because they're still infants."
Pages: 1 ... 163 164 [165] 166 167 ... 239