Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236180 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #1365 on: March 04, 2012, 09:16:47 pm »

"Yeah, but I was there. I just take blows by instinct... and my leg is fine. A little pain is a good thing, besides, means it won't hurt as much next time."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
  • this avatar is years irrelevant again oh god oh f-
    • View Profile
« Reply #1366 on: March 04, 2012, 09:18:21 pm »

Let's just get aboveground. Standing here wounded helps noone.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1367 on: March 04, 2012, 09:46:25 pm »

"Ya but now I feel accountable for you getting hurt."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1368 on: March 04, 2012, 09:50:46 pm »

*sigh* The caverns are dangerous, and you can't possibly be everywhere at once.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1369 on: March 04, 2012, 09:57:08 pm »

"No one's responsible for my actions but me. You don't want me taking hits for you learn to shoot that steel crossbow, then any hits would be aimed at me anyways."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1370 on: March 04, 2012, 10:16:56 pm »

when glyph brought up the steel crossbow it made Jaxler feel a bit stressed. "Sorry but I've been using my wooden crossbow for a while now and switching to a different weapon that I honestly don't trust is pretty hard."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #1371 on: March 04, 2012, 10:22:21 pm »

"I can imagine, Probably just as bad as the few times I've tried to use a spear... Apparently it gets easier with practice, but still..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1372 on: March 04, 2012, 10:43:18 pm »

"I guess so. Oh, looks like we're here."
« Last Edit: March 05, 2012, 06:55:32 pm by jaxler »

Powder Miner

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1373 on: March 04, 2012, 10:59:57 pm »

Powder Miner knocked on the door of the hospital.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1374 on: March 05, 2012, 04:24:53 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:05:01 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1375 on: March 05, 2012, 04:34:05 pm »

I exit my apartment, ready to go tot eh dining hall for some lunch.  As I walk, though, something flashes above me and catches my attention.  Looking up, I see a glimmer of Falcata as she soars through the sky.  Lunch forgotten, I take the stairs up to the unfinished third story of the apartment complex to get a better look.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1376 on: March 05, 2012, 04:49:43 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:04:56 pm by Omicega »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #1377 on: March 05, 2012, 04:55:37 pm »

I sit down as I watch Falcata fly.  Few of the pagasi seem to actually enjoy flight, treating it as just another mode of getting from point A to point B.  Even Stiletto didn't seem to fly very much, but Falcata just looked so in her element.  I crane my neck back to follow her latest ascent to the heavens, wondering what she might be preparing to do.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #1378 on: March 05, 2012, 05:03:36 pm »

Stiletto was out in her full armor doing flying drills for speed in close quarter movement. Two hammers where strapped to her back and she was carrying two full saddle bags of rocks, on top of that she a bucket of water in her mouth. This quiet predictably made flying much much harder. It had to be done though, she needed to be faster, and this was only way she knew how. Stiletto circled around the palisade as fast as she could manage, timing each pass in hear head. after each pass she would weave through all of the buildings, while making sure not to spill any water. After five passes, she would drink the water and refill the bucket. This was what Stiletto called her "Light work out."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1379 on: March 05, 2012, 05:06:27 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:04:51 pm by Omicega »
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94 ... 239