Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236041 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #765 on: February 17, 2012, 09:06:40 pm »

"If only Billows could understand the weapon plans for my Great Uncles blades. Then you could get a proper weapon for your talents."

Stiletto heads to the barracks while talking to Glyph
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 17, 2012, 09:21:58 pm »

"I've seen a blade back in my hope village, I was hoping to find one here as well. But what do you mean proper for my talents?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 17, 2012, 09:30:58 pm »

"You can use your speed to make you deadlier, a lighter blade would be best suited to you, so you can sever joints and cause the enemy to bleed to death."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 17, 2012, 09:38:32 pm »

"Is that so? Guess that makes sense,  my axe is a bit heavy sometimes. But I've learned to compensate... now I just need to learn to attack, instead of just dodge."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 17, 2012, 09:46:42 pm »

"Yes and you need learn how recover a charge. If the patrol is short we can train some."

Stiletto goes to check the assignment scheduled. Another long patrol was listed.

"Ruckeln Pferdeäpfel."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 17, 2012, 09:58:00 pm »

I walk up and look as well. "Wow... I usually get short ones, Hm... maybe I could patrol with you? I don't have much else to do."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: February 17, 2012, 10:35:17 pm »

"That would be good. Would be nice to have somepony to talk to as I walk."

Stiletto left the barracks with Glyph and began the in grounds part of her patrol

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 18, 2012, 02:17:54 pm »

Ugh! How is it he can never seem to find people when he needs there help. Grapple had searched nearly the entire town for Stiletto, and not a hair had turned up. Every place he went, he seemed to have just missed her. How could such a big pony be so hard too find? All the other guards were too busy or too tiered from the fight to help.  The last one he could find that hadn't turned him down yet was Jaxler.  He seemed the friendly type to help a pony down on his luck. He had even listen in to some of his sermons. Grapple was sure he would help him without a moments hesitation!

He wasn't on patrol right now, so he was most likely at the dining hall getting a drink.  Hm, maybe he should talk to him about that wile he was at it? Grapple made a mental note as he walked into the hall, spying Jaxler at one of the tables.

"Hello good friend! Pardon my interruption, but I was wondering if you could help me with a small problem."

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 18, 2012, 02:48:39 pm »

Jaxler was trying to spend an afternoon in peace. he finally got a barrel of booze and was sitting in his favorite seat and was ready to enjoy himself but right as he started to drink he heard a voice.

"Hello good friend! Pardon my interruption, but I was wondering if you could help me with a small problem."

Jaxler knew that voice. it was the same voice that had almost made him lose his sanity during glazes strange mood. It was Grapple's voice. Jaxler saw Grapple's religion as both insane and as a cancer of ignorance. he wanted to just get up and make Grapple the second pony he flung across the meeting hall, but Jaxler needed to be professional. regardless of if he was on or off duty he had to help ponies when they asked. so Jaxler replied calmly with "what do ya need help with".
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 03:34:13 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 18, 2012, 03:35:52 pm »

Good, he had found Jaxler in a good mood. Now comes the tricky part, explaining the problem without giving 'it' away.
Grapple makes a quick choice, going with the old 'you-didn't-ask' trick.

"Not much really, but the holy scrolls for the new church just arrived on the caravan.  They come in a big box that needs two ponies to lift. I just need an extra body, that's all."

Grapple started chanting in his mind.
'Please don't ask questions.  Please don't ask questions. Please don't ask questions. Please don't ask questions. Please don't ask questions.'

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: February 18, 2012, 04:06:35 pm »

Jaxler didn't want to help in with the church but he still had a job to do.
"scrolls... sure i'll help" he picked up his crossbow "I really don't like the way that earth pony looks. I saw that pony eviscerate a diamond dog with a whip,and it looked like he enjoyed it so... we might want some protection." Jaxler put a bolt into the crossbow "ya fine if I keep this thing loaded?
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 04:15:30 pm by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 18, 2012, 04:25:09 pm »

At the mention of the 'earth pony' guard, his mind rapidly flew his vast, VAST vocabulary of curses. He really should learn the rest of those languages. And he's bringing the crossbow. Why do all bowman think there holding some sort of melee weapon?

"If you think so, I'm sure we won't need it."

Celestia forgive me of the sin of lies.

"Well lets get going! No time like the present!"

Grapple started a brisk walk to the door, with any luck his old 'droog' will still be on break and he could get the scrolls without indecent.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 18, 2012, 04:49:08 pm »

Jaxler started to think that this might not be as bad as he previously thought. the pony hadn't even mentioned his "gods" yet. he followed Grapple out the door.

"no time like the present? what makes you say that?"

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: February 18, 2012, 05:02:38 pm »

"O, you know just a saying... about work and... stuff... getting stuff done... it's good... saying, stuff."

Switch topic! SWITCH TOPIC!!

"so... Jaxler is it? Very unique name. Never heard of a Jaxler before."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 18, 2012, 05:54:02 pm »

The laws of perversity dictate that once you stop looking for something it finds you, it doesn't usually bring backup though. Stilettos' patrol rout now put her and Glyph right inside the trade depo.

"Three times we have circle this building. If I did not know better, I would think Virtue was mad at me."
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 239