Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236074 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #900 on: February 21, 2012, 12:27:17 am »

Stiletto was making a very efficient search of the boxes

"I hope nothing went wrong. I am being silly, they just went to get Miss Virtue, what could possibly go wrong?""
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #901 on: February 21, 2012, 12:27:38 am »

"I didn't ask for a fight I asked if you had the nerve to strike down an insubordinate stallion like a good little mindless soldier."
« Last Edit: February 21, 2012, 12:29:10 am by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #902 on: February 21, 2012, 12:29:50 am »

"Virtue! HELP!!! THEY'RE GONNA KILL EACH OTHER!!!"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #903 on: February 21, 2012, 12:30:23 am »

"Um, Virtue!  Jaxler and Glyph are g-gonna fight and they w-wont listen to me!"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #904 on: February 21, 2012, 12:32:52 am »

Virtue gives Flux a startled expression before trotting past him next to the two squabbling stallions.  She gives each an confused and slightly irritated glance.  "What's the problem here?"
Through pain, I find wisdom.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #905 on: February 21, 2012, 12:33:29 am »

I stalk up and slap Jaxtler across the face, hard. "You should learn to use what little brain you have. I don't execute unarmed ponies. Even ones who act as arrogant as you. Now then, we seem to have arrived, so pick up your crossbow and let's get on with this." I retrieve my axe and sling it.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #906 on: February 21, 2012, 12:39:29 am »

"If you refuse to kill the unarmed then your a horrible soldier." Jaxler flew a few feet into the air. he then started to fly forward at full speed and flung his hoof into glyph's forehead at full force. "BOY THAT FELT GOOD... oh hay Virtue."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #907 on: February 21, 2012, 12:43:14 am »

I see the blow coming and step aside, watching as Jaxtler flies past. "Hello Virtue, we were coming to see you about some poor behavior on the part of Granite."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #908 on: February 21, 2012, 12:44:59 am »

Virtue flinches as Jaxler soars past her.  She gives both ponies a scowl and points a hoof to her office.  "You two.  Inside.  Now."  She looks down at Granite and then up to his parents.  "Would you excuse me for a minute?  I'll be right with you."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #909 on: February 21, 2012, 12:48:11 am »

I look at Glyph and shout at him.

"Poor behavior?! I may have just started a war and you call that poor behavior! You have weak standards!"

I turn to face my parents while in shackles.

"Hey dad, how was work?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #910 on: February 21, 2012, 12:48:25 am »

My heart sinks at Virtues look, and I begin to slowly walk to Virtue's office, my head hung low.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #911 on: February 21, 2012, 12:52:09 am »

"Fine, what seems to be the problem, Virtue?" Jaxler walks into the office head held high.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #912 on: February 21, 2012, 01:02:38 am »

Virtue directs them to chairs in front of her desk.  She sits heavily across from them and straightens her mane with a hoof.  After a few moments of staring silently into her desk, she looks up, giving each pony a several second stare.

"Now... I'm going to give each of you a chance to explain to me why you were fighting.  In front of a little colt, no less."  She looks over to Glyph.  "Let's start with you."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #913 on: February 21, 2012, 01:04:14 am »

Outside, I shift awkwardly with only Granite and his parents around.

"Um... did anypony tell you what's, uh, happening?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #914 on: February 21, 2012, 01:07:52 am »

"Yeah, did you two hear what happened? Or should I tell you? Oh and can this total stranger be my mentor and educate me in the ways of smelting and mechanics?"
Pages: 1 ... 59 60 [61] 62 63 ... 239