Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236062 times)

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #870 on: February 20, 2012, 11:07:53 pm »

I suddenly stop caring about what happens next.

"YES MA'AM!" I enthusiastically shout. I look towards Jaxler.

"Jaxler, it's okay. I brought this upon myself and I will face the consequences! Now chain me up!"

'Course I'm drunk and won't feel a thing! For now... I already know this is gonna end poorly for me, and tomorrow morning is gonna suck.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #871 on: February 20, 2012, 11:08:36 pm »

I draw my axe and stand in front of Jaxtler, anger flashing in my eyes. "You will follow orders, or you will be the one in irons. Or pieces. Am I clear?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Zecro_The_Scourge

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #872 on: February 20, 2012, 11:08:49 pm »

It disturbs me that this just became some weird roleplaying forum. I mean this is a person posting their game not equestria daily or whatever you guys call it now.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
"Also I always figured you were like Tesla, only requiring two hours of sleep before going onto whatever you do"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #873 on: February 20, 2012, 11:12:48 pm »

Stiletto looked coldly at the little unvergessen with a crossbow, then Glyph steps up to him and she almost smiles

"Miss Virtue will be the one to determine what his punishment will be and how he will compensate the guards."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #874 on: February 20, 2012, 11:19:35 pm »

"You smile when you pass judgment, how fitting." Jaxler picks up the irons and puts them on Granite, feeling sick to his stomach. Jaxler then said quietly to himself "I know your enjoying this"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #875 on: February 20, 2012, 11:20:06 pm »

It disturbs me that this just became some weird roleplaying forum. I mean this is a person posting their game not equestria daily or whatever you guys call it now.

To tell the truth, not a big fan of rp myself.  I left Glitterglen because this crap got out of control. I just can't keep up with this crap! What the hell was wrong with journal entries? It was simple and easy to do and you didn't have to worry about refreshing the page every ten seconds!
You know what, screw it. I'm done. It was fun for a wile but this... no. I'm out.

Thetyler101 cancels role playing, rage-quitting

« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 11:24:00 pm by thetyler101 »

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #876 on: February 20, 2012, 11:22:23 pm »

"Enjoying what?" I really don't get it...

"So how pissed do you think Virtue's gonna be?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #877 on: February 20, 2012, 11:24:09 pm »

"I dunno"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #878 on: February 20, 2012, 11:26:40 pm »

"Well, I hope I can still live here with my family, that's my only concern. Hopefully she won't be that harsh. Let's just get this over with..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #879 on: February 20, 2012, 11:30:18 pm »

Jaxler walks off with Granite feeling sick to his stomach and self loathing.

"I don't honestly think she's going to do anything too harsh to you your. Better off with her than with the alicorn."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #880 on: February 20, 2012, 11:30:41 pm »

Stiletto sighs heavily

"Glyph, please follow them while I search these crates. Make sure he see Miss Virtue."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #881 on: February 20, 2012, 11:32:35 pm »

Jaxler walks off with Granite feeling sick to his stomach and self loathing.

"I don't honestly think she's going to do anything too harsh to you your. Better off with her than with the alicorn."

"No arguments here."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #882 on: February 20, 2012, 11:34:37 pm »

"Of course Stiletto, be careful though, these guys might not be too happy with us." Throwing a quick salute I head off after Jaxtler.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #883 on: February 20, 2012, 11:38:52 pm »

I follow the others to Granite's parents.  After all, if I'm going to be his mentor, they need to know and approve.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #884 on: February 20, 2012, 11:42:18 pm »

((Who's going to be Granite's parents? Because I shouldn't do it...))
Pages: 1 ... 57 58 [59] 60 61 ... 239