Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236061 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #855 on: February 20, 2012, 10:22:32 pm »

I had really hoped that Granite would quietly sneak out.  He didn't.  I rush out to grab him by the tail and drag him away from the depot before he starts a war.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #856 on: February 20, 2012, 10:26:56 pm »

Stiletto looks pointedly at Granite and drops the bits onto the ground

"Did, you, just, TRY TO BRIBE ME!?"

Stiletto grabs Flux and Granite in her magic

"Bring me this COLTS' Father, RIGHT NOW!"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 10:29:27 pm by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #857 on: February 20, 2012, 10:33:18 pm »

After that ordeal, with Grapple dealing with an unconscious Skrinozh, Jaxler and Stiletto showing no emotion, and Flux dragging me away by my tail, today was a pretty good day.

"Don't worry Flux, the only witnesses were a few Zebras and the one guard I bribed two seconds ago. They shouldn't even remember this event. And the domidian is unconscious, and if he were to tell his superiors, he would have to say a foal did this. His pride would prevent that from happening. So don't worry Flux, this situation is under control."

Then Stiletto yelled. Oh god please help me.

"What? You don't want free money?" Oh god, bad choice of words... "Please don't kill me Stiletto. And don't tell father either, he's a butcher for crying out loud! I mean I thought that you would accept it in terms of... you know what? I don't care! Tell him, TELL HIM I DID THIS! SHOW HIM HOW I KNOCKED OUT THAT GUY! SHOW HIM HOW I STOLE ALL THIS CRAP! DO IT! I DARE YOU!"

I am so screwed...

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #858 on: February 20, 2012, 10:36:43 pm »

"BUCKING HELL GRANITE!!! YOU REALIZE I ALMOST HAD TO BE YOUR MEAT SHIELDS, RIGHT?"

Jaxler stopped for a second to calm down

"alicorn... allow me to care of this"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #859 on: February 20, 2012, 10:43:40 pm »

I float gently in Stiletto's magic, Granite's tail still in my mouth.

"Um, maybe I should take him to his, uh, dad?  And you guys stay here to make sure this doesn't get out of hoof?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #860 on: February 20, 2012, 10:45:49 pm »

Oh god. Jaxler's gonna discipline me. Jaxler. The very angry and sometimes cruel Jaxler. The Jaxler that knocked out Stiletto. That Jaxler...

20% more screwed.

Wait, did Flux just say something?

"Flux, as my mentor I strongly urge you to take disciplinary action! Not the alicorn or the psycho markspony! No offence to either of you..."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #861 on: February 20, 2012, 10:48:10 pm »

"That's... probably a good idea." I look around, "Yeah... we don't need a bigger fight breaking out." I pause at Granite's words. "On second thought, maybe we should teach him a lesson here."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #862 on: February 20, 2012, 10:49:47 pm »

'beruhigen, beruhigen, er ist nur ein Fohlen.'

"Oh yes, your father will hear about this, that guard will be fine in a second, thank the sisters."

Stilettos' body did stop seething at this point but steam was still coming off of her

"Glyph, get the irons, this foals' parents, and Ms Panacea."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #863 on: February 20, 2012, 10:52:03 pm »

"IRONS you don't plan to beat the kid do you!"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #864 on: February 20, 2012, 10:53:09 pm »

"Right, just... everyone stay calm until I get back okay?" I run off to do as Stiletto asked, returning shortly thereafter, irons in my mouth and ponies in tow. "Here you go Stiletto."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #865 on: February 20, 2012, 10:54:09 pm »

Irons, my parents... and Panacea?

Oh man this is going to hurt...

"Do your worst!" I really should just stop talking.

"Oh, hey mom and dad. Is Brownie Bits sleeping?"

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #866 on: February 20, 2012, 10:56:44 pm »

Grapple was quite a bit impressed.  That colt was fast. If he was half as fast has him back in the day...
If only he wasn't a complete moron. On the plus side, it looks like I'm not the only one loosing my touch. I remember when Skrillnozh would have cut a pony in two if he had tried something like that, with a whip of all things. Not pretty.

Hold on, looks like Skrillnozh is coming too now.  He never did let blunt force trauma keep him down.

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #867 on: February 20, 2012, 11:00:42 pm »

Jaxler was angry. he was about ready to punch stiletto in the face for mentioning the "sisters" and if she was going to hurt a foal any respect he could have had for her would be gone. If she did anything to the foal he wouldn't be able to control himself.

"If... you hurt that foal... I won't be very happy"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #868 on: February 20, 2012, 11:02:16 pm »

Stiletto takes the irons in one hoof

"I am not going to do anything Jaxler. YOU on the other hoof, will be slaping these on Granite and taking him and his parents to tell Miss Virtue exactly what happened. The post is closed until Ms Panacea gives all the guards a clean bill of health. all of these good are to be searched for procedures sake. HAVE I MADE MYSELF CLEAR!?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #869 on: February 20, 2012, 11:05:58 pm »

"DON'T YOU BUCKING YELL AT ME!! I TAKE ORDERS FROM PARTISAN AND HIM ONLY!!"

Pages: 1 ... 56 57 [58] 59 60 ... 239