Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236053 times)

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #825 on: February 19, 2012, 06:24:28 pm »

"This..."  Grapple shoves the Domidian of himself before continuing. "... is Skrillnozh. He is a thief, a bandit, a bastard, and now apparently a caravan guard.  Not surprised, he has all the right credentials for one."

Skrillnozh pantimines cluching his heart.

"OoooOoOOooOooo! You cut me my brother! Not like you were riding high roads back in the misty-raz, were ya?"

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #826 on: February 19, 2012, 06:35:10 pm »

With Brownie Bits safely returned home, I head back to the depot for some last minute shopping. Course nothing is that easy and I arrive to find a domedian pony.

"Hey Jaxler, what the hell is going on? And why is there a devil pony thingy talking with Grapple? Oh, and is Flux still in shock 'cause I need to ask him something."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #827 on: February 19, 2012, 06:37:12 pm »

Boo was right as usual. Grapple is a skulking filthy bandit pretending to be a priest.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

KingStrongbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • By Celestia's Beard!
    • View Profile
« Reply #828 on: February 19, 2012, 06:45:02 pm »

//Wow, haven't had a chance to post in goddamn ages. Been really busy over here with coursework and such :/

*blah, blah*

Falcata shoots him a curious gaze, but doesn't pursue the subject of his sister. "I guess you're right," she agrees, lifting a few inches off the ground. "We should probably head back and, ah, warm up." She grins, her copper eyes glinting in the moonlight.

((Sorry for not responding sooner, I somehow didn't see your post until just now, when someone pointed it out to me. Sorry.))

Glaive walks with Falcata back to her room, without saying much of anything himself. He seems to be lost in his thoughts.

((End of scene?))

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #829 on: February 19, 2012, 09:00:21 pm »

Jaxler wasn't angry that Grapple knew a Domidian. he was angry that he knew a bandit and that he didn't tell him about this back in the meeting hall but before he could say anything he heard Granite say something that disgusted him.

"Granite... who the hell told you that all Domidians were devil ponies?"
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #830 on: February 19, 2012, 09:08:47 pm »

The presence of so many ponies makes be a bit nervous, but I see a potential escape in the grey colt.  Carefully and regretfully, I exit Stiletto's wing to talk to the young stallion.

"Uh, I'm alright.  What did you, um, need to ask me?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #831 on: February 19, 2012, 11:16:29 pm »

"Well I just assumed domedian ment evil Jaxler so yeah..."

"Oh and Flux can I be your apprentice in terms of smithing and building traps and stuff?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #832 on: February 19, 2012, 11:18:48 pm »

"if they were all evil wouldn't Grapple have a knife in his throat right now?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #833 on: February 19, 2012, 11:25:28 pm »

I honestly felt bad when I came to the realization that I might be extremely racist. But what really sucked was that I may have inadvertently pissed off my hero and savior Jaxler

"Well...no. But if he were evil then he could just associate himself with Grapple to make us belive that Grapple was evil, then we would put the knife to Grapple's throat because Grapple would then be evil...wait, didn't Grapple just say the domedian was a bandit? And I always thought bandits were evil and all..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #834 on: February 19, 2012, 11:31:42 pm »

"The Domidian is a bandit, and that Domidian just implied that Grapple used to be a bandit. Yet all the ponies in the room still focus on the Domidian. Why do you think that's so?"
« Last Edit: February 20, 2012, 12:15:48 am by jaxler »

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #835 on: February 19, 2012, 11:33:33 pm »

"Because we have some trust for Grapple? I mean he never hurt any of us, and this guy showed up from nowhere. Oh, wait, it's because he's domedian right? Also, aren't we at war with them?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #836 on: February 19, 2012, 11:36:36 pm »

"who do you think stated these race wars? if you asked a pony they would say it was the Domidians, but if you asked a Domidian what do you think they'd say?"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:39:00 pm by jaxler »

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #837 on: February 19, 2012, 11:38:40 pm »

"The domedians would say ponies, nopony would know who was right, that's why there should be a third party, like the Zebras or Buffalo..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #838 on: February 19, 2012, 11:43:38 pm »

"And then the zebra's and the buffalo kill both sides and the wars are over right, is that the answer? The answer is that there is no answer. we refuse to cooperate. They are at war with us because we at war with them. We burn there villages because they burned our villages because they burnt ours. They kill our young because we kill there young. Everything bad they do to us we do to them, then they do it back and the cycle continues."

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 11:52:42 pm by jaxler »

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #839 on: February 19, 2012, 11:51:28 pm »

"Look Jaxler I'm sorry... I shouldn't judge people on their race. The odds of a domedian being evil is the same as a pony being evil. So I vote we knock both the guard and Grapple out and leave them in a ditch somewhere to deal with their problems."
Pages: 1 ... 54 55 [56] 57 58 ... 239