Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236043 times)

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #810 on: February 19, 2012, 04:52:16 pm »

I move over and push Grapple away from the others. "Stop that, if you want help ask. Keep this up and I'll arrest you for assault."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #811 on: February 19, 2012, 04:56:23 pm »

Grapple tunes to look at Jaxler, letting Flux flop to the ground.

"Were the sod did you get to Jaxler? Never mind, lets just get out of here. You take right, I got left."

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #812 on: February 19, 2012, 05:04:52 pm »

Grapple is acting very suspiciously, Boo says. Boo says that I should ask why he's acting like that.

"Hey, Grapple. Boo tells me that you're very suspicious. Why are you acting like this?
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #813 on: February 19, 2012, 05:13:41 pm »

'Is everypony here crazy?'

I just stand there, a bit dazed at everything suddenly going on.

'Well, at least Arbalest found Boo.'
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #814 on: February 19, 2012, 05:15:49 pm »

"Arbalest, why are you suddenly speaking with proper grammar?"

Jaxler then walked over to assist Grapple in carrying the scrolls. Jaxler felt a bit sick to his stomach to be carrying something "holy".

« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 05:21:15 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #815 on: February 19, 2012, 05:22:05 pm »

"I think it's because he found his little hamster that Should MIND HIS OWN BUSINESSES! Lift on three ready?"

Moving to the left of the box, he lowers himself down under the polls on ether side.

"One, Two, Three!"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 05:24:39 pm by thetyler101 »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #816 on: February 19, 2012, 05:27:43 pm »

"ya I'm ready to lift, but there no need to bucking yell at the guy. also congratulation on finding boo Arbalest."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 05:29:16 pm by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #817 on: February 19, 2012, 05:28:23 pm »

So mom and dad gave me an allowance to spend at the depot, awesome! Of course I have to keep an eye on my sister who also got her allowance, but it's no big deal! Jaxler's words really spoke to me that night, and I'm also really, really drunk right now. As my sister and I approached the depot, I witnessed the most chaotic crap to date!

Grapple is trying in vain to pick up some box,

Arbalest said a complete sentence,

Jaxler looks like he's about to murder every living thing in a 5 meter radius,

Flux is in complete shock,

Stiletto and Glyph seem extreemly pissed off,

and the two caravan guards just drew their weapons,

Today is a good day.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #818 on: February 19, 2012, 05:45:05 pm »

The box suddenly became much lighter as it is magically lifted. A glare from Stiletto causes the caravan guards to put their weapons away.

"Grapple, you must give me an explanation, but it can wait."

Stiletto then trots to Flux, sits behind him and wraps her wings all around him

"And you must give Flux an apology, that can not wait."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #819 on: February 19, 2012, 05:45:41 pm »

So with all this chaos going on I decide to amend a few wrongs and to give thanks to a few awesome ponies!

I begin my approach into the depot, telling my sister to keep close in case any snatchers show up, because she should not go through what I went through, too life changing and shocking.

Anyway I walk up to Flux. "Yo Flux can you hear me? Yeah your in shock I take it. Anyway, here's your diary, I stole it a few nights ago, oh and sorry for the pump, I may have broke it!"

Next up was Jaxler, while he was trying to lift it I interrupted him. "What's up Jaxler? Yeah I remembered your advice, thank you so much! Oh, here's a random barrel of alcohol I stole bought. Have fun with the box lifting!"

I got a dirty look from Grapple, but I was too drunk to give a damn. Arbalest was to my right, so I talked to him next. "Hey Arbalest thanks for getting me out of the well! And also congratulations on finding Boo! Again..."

I finally went back to where I started, but not before giving my thanks to Stiletto and Glyph. "Thank you two so much for protecting the fortress from all the attackers we have had over the years! Because of you two I can sleep soundly at night! Also you should get ready to fight because those guards seem a bit pissed at Grapple over there..."

I then marched back home while my sister stared at me trying to figure out what the hell just happened.
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 05:47:59 pm by L1wW »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #820 on: February 19, 2012, 05:46:26 pm »

"Thank you, Jaxler. Be careful around this pony. Boo doesn't like the smell of him."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #821 on: February 19, 2012, 05:48:04 pm »

Then the worse possible thing happens. The worse thing the guard can do, he dose. He see grapple, takes off his face covering bandana and lifts his visor (revealing to all the world his Domidian heritage) and stares directly at him.

Grapple can only do one thing, "Hello Skrillnozh."

The guard lets out a shout and charges Grapple...

... and lifts him into a big bear hug, planting a quick kiss on his lips (sort of like European cheek kissing) laughing the entire time.

"Hahahahaha!!  Grabba! Me old droog! Where you been thissin razamarook?  Not viddied you in a long, long raz!  How you swinging my brother? Hahahaha!"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 06:01:12 pm by thetyler101 »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #822 on: February 19, 2012, 05:57:26 pm »

'...Everypony is crazy.'

I mutter a surprised thanks as the grey colt gives me back my journal, and blush a bit as Stiletto hugs me.

"Um, he doesn't need to apologize, Stiletto.  I just wasn't excepting to be, er, drafted into hauling a big box.  Uh, who's your friend, Grapple?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #823 on: February 19, 2012, 06:03:03 pm »

Jaxler was utterly confused, angry, and had a dangerously low blood alcohol level. he was just about to punch out Stiletto for trying to "help" when Granite came through and left him a barrel of foreign booze and now a Domidian had just given the "holy" stallion a hug and called him his droog.

"hay grapple who's this?"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 10:53:33 pm by jaxler »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #824 on: February 19, 2012, 06:16:32 pm »

"Yes Grapple, who is this friend of yours? A Schatten Rasse?"

Stiletto grins impishly as Grapple gets kissed

"Close are you?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell
Pages: 1 ... 53 54 [55] 56 57 ... 239