Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236042 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #795 on: February 18, 2012, 08:40:48 pm »

Jaxler was trying his best to hold back his desire to pick a fight. He didn't care that stiletto was a mare or that she was bigger, had more combat training, was more competent in combat, could use magic, and that she had three ponies as backup. The only thing that was keeping him from flinging his hoof through the air and into her face was that his rank would be in jeopardy. so he said as calmly as he could "ya... I'm... gonna... go outside".

« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 11:56:14 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #796 on: February 18, 2012, 10:45:40 pm »

I sit down as I watch Stiletto go talk to Jaxler, still confused and slightly hurt.

'Is she getting her words wrong again?  She's so friendly, maybe she doesn't see me as anything more than a friend?  At least Glyph can keep up with her...'
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #797 on: February 18, 2012, 10:57:12 pm »

(( need to go to work now, back by 7:30 am. Just assume I'm in the background doing haggling shenanigans with the merchant))

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #798 on: February 19, 2012, 01:36:13 am »

"Why you rude...." *Lets out a long sigh* "Someponies."

Stiletto turned around and saw Flux sitting on the floor, she could sadness on his face. So she walked up and nuzzled him again

"What troubles you meine herzlichsten Liebe? I want to make you happy."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Jackknife402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #799 on: February 19, 2012, 06:16:11 am »

Mortar was plotting along, heading towards the trade depot, his favorite steel chisel broke clean at the haft, perhaps a bit of brittle overfired steel. He was on his way to replace it, before running nearly head-first into Jaxler. "Oh my, sorry Jaxler! Didn't see you there...was just pondering something. What's wrong?" Mortar said, noting the disdain on his face. Did he do something wrong again?

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #800 on: February 19, 2012, 01:34:33 pm »

"yes Mortar, something is wrong. Right now I'm waiting for the insane holy stallion to go pick up his holy scrolls and then I haft to help him carry the things a quarter mile to his church. But the thing that really pisses me off is the fact that that damned alicorn comes into the same damned building I'm in and starts talking to me. When she called me rude I about lost it."

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #801 on: February 19, 2012, 03:55:38 pm »

I try to put on a smile for Stiletto, not wanting to cause a scene at the depot.

"I... It's nothing, Stiletto.  I'm just... thinking."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #802 on: February 19, 2012, 04:05:26 pm »

"All right, for now I will leave it, but, remember you can tell me anything."

Stiletto places her forehoof onto Fluxes

"You're worries are mine as well."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #803 on: February 19, 2012, 04:10:53 pm »

My smile becomes slightly more sincere when Stiletto places her hoof upon mine, but also with a hint of sadness as well.

"Th-Thank you, Stiletto."

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #804 on: February 19, 2012, 04:15:04 pm »

I and Boo go off to the caravan. Boo tells me that the caravan's a good place to meet other ponies.

Imagine my lack of surprise when I bump into Stiletto, Glyph, and Flux. Boo always knows best.

"Hello you three! I found Boo!"
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #805 on: February 19, 2012, 04:36:57 pm »

Stiletto turns to see Arbalest, a look of astonishment on her face

"You found him." *Her expression shifting to a smile* "It's good to find your friends."
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:42:55 pm by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #806 on: February 19, 2012, 04:40:42 pm »

I turn and looks at Arbalest. "So that's boo huh? I'm glad you found him. Told ya you would if you didn't give up."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #807 on: February 19, 2012, 04:43:52 pm »

Finally, after what seemed like an hour of back and forth ("I don't care where it bite you, your not getting a bonus!') the deal was made. Not as good as he hoped, but he was in a hurry.  Now he just need to-

O come on!  Is this the new meeting hall or something!  What looks like two, on three more ponies had come in to look at wares now, and Jaxler was nowhere to be seen. One of the caravan guards was already back, so the other must not be far behind. Desperate times call fore desperate measures.

"Stiletto, I need to borrow your spare coltfriend."  Grapple runs behind flux, body checking Arbalast in the process, and starts pushing him over to the large crate holding the scrolls. "That means you mopy-flank, lets go!"

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #808 on: February 19, 2012, 04:46:32 pm »

"Yes, indeed it is. Now Boo and Arbalest are reunited again, nothing can stop us!"

When the crazed earthpony runs into me, I stand strong and push him back. Plot kicking for goodness!
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:48:04 pm by Dsarker »
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #809 on: February 19, 2012, 04:49:51 pm »

Jaxler walked back into the Depot to see if Grapple was done harassing the merchant.

"hay grapple, are ya done yet?"
« Last Edit: February 19, 2012, 04:57:22 pm by jaxler »

Pages: 1 ... 52 53 [54] 55 56 ... 239