Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236034 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #780 on: February 18, 2012, 06:03:55 pm »

I wander around the trade depot, looking for anything that catches my eye that I might be able to afford.  Unfortunately, that list is very short indeed.  After checking the mail pile and seeing nothing for me, I prepare to leave.  As I start towards the door, though, I see Stiletto and Glyph walk in.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: February 18, 2012, 06:58:24 pm »

"Hello meine herzlichsten Liebe."

Stiletto walks up to Flux and nuzzles him on the cheek as casually as anything. She then walks back to Glyphs side.

"You remember Glyph, yes?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: February 18, 2012, 07:04:29 pm »

I cock my head at the nuzzle, but decide not to ask. "Hello again Flux, how are you today?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: February 18, 2012, 07:06:38 pm »

I smile, returning the nuzzle, then smile at Glyph.

"Yep!  He's your friend from the guard!  I'm just looking at stuff here, how about you, Glyph?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: February 18, 2012, 07:20:02 pm »

"O, you know just a saying... about work and... stuff... getting stuff done... it's good... saying, stuff."

Switch topic! SWITCH TOPIC!!

"so... Jaxler is it? Very unique name. Never heard of a Jaxler before."

Jaxler thought for a moment.
"well, I know it's a strange name. It's probably the strangest name in the entire fort, but when you need to create a new name for yourself you might as well go for one that's unique."
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 07:33:35 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: February 18, 2012, 07:21:39 pm »

"I was just accompanying Stiletto on her patrol. It's good to see you again."

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: February 18, 2012, 07:37:06 pm »

"I hope that the two of you will both also become friends." *Nuzzels Glyph* "He is mein kleiner Lehrling."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: February 18, 2012, 07:42:17 pm »

I look a bit confused as Stiletto nuzzles Glyph.

"Lehrling?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: February 18, 2012, 07:48:00 pm »

I return the nuzzle and smile. "Actually I was wondering that too, what does that mean? And what did you call Flux?"

thetyler101

• Bay Watcher
  • [SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: February 18, 2012, 07:52:00 pm »

"Humm. Well I guess that makes sense. Starting over can be- hey were here!"

Grapple rushed to the depo. His luck appeared to be holding as the guards were still on there overlong break.  To his horror however, he found three of Dawnpricks leading citizens (including Stiletto) inside.  Amazing. All day he had watched this depo and no pony had even given it a second glance. He could still salvage this however, he just needed to be fast.

"Hello Stiletto, hello Stiletto's coltfriend, hello Stiletto's other coltfriend. Can't talk, busy. MERCHANT! HAGGLE WITH ME YOU RAT BASTARD!"

Grapple cornered the caravan owner and started negotiating for the cost of transport for the scrolls, leaving the others to whatever awkward situation he left in his wake.

Give that bitch some stone crafts, bitches love stone crafts.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: February 18, 2012, 08:01:05 pm »

Stiletto looks like she was going to say something to Grapple, but seeing he was busy she turned to Glyph and Flux.

"They are titles and promises." *Kisses Glyph* "Glyphs' title means I will love and teach him." *turns and kisses Flux* "Fluxs' title means I will love him for kindness." *steps back to being beside both of them* "Now you understand yes?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: February 18, 2012, 08:03:19 pm »

'Coltfriend?  Other coltfriend?'

Stiletto's explanation doesn't clear anything up at all.

"Uh...no?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: February 18, 2012, 08:07:10 pm »

Grapple left Jaxler in the same space as an alicorn. Jaxler could snap at any moment now. Jaxler had a disdain for the entire alicorn race, they were prideful, self righteous, and among other things saw themselves above the other ponies. They even go so far as to call there language "high pony", which was further proof of there ignorant pride. This time Jaxler was sober, he could hold back his desire to pick a fight with a bigger, stronger, and magical foe. So he decided to avoid eye contact and survey the merchant's goods and he said inaudibly to himself "damned alicorns"
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 08:12:55 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: February 18, 2012, 08:15:18 pm »

"Umm... wait so... We're both your... Maybe I get it? So... we're both your coltfiends? Umm or is Grapple wrong?" I shake my head, still unsure. But if we were both her coltfriends... 'I wonder... I guess is wouldn't bother me... wonder about Flux.'
« Last Edit: February 18, 2012, 08:18:05 pm by JaxtalMK2 »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: February 18, 2012, 08:26:31 pm »

"The words you use fail to convey the full amount of emotion I feel for both of you."

Stiletto spies Jaxler in the corner of her peripheral vision.

"But one moment, I have a mater of protocol that must be observed."

Stiletto trots right up to Jaxler and salutes him.

"I apolagise for past misunderstandings, I would like your forgiveness."
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 239