Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236024 times)

Jackknife402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #720 on: February 16, 2012, 04:30:27 am »

"Haha, Powder, such a silly pony." Mortar laughs slightly, glad to see some people having a sense of humor. "And don't worry Jaxler, I'm no mere civilian. I'm trained in the art of hammers in more ways than just rock chipping." He made his way over to Powder Miner and sighed. "Such a mess, I could pour water on you and turn you into a living sculpture!"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #721 on: February 16, 2012, 09:32:25 am »

Dear Diary

Today a fell into a well and might have single hoofedly contaminated DawnPicks water supply. So on my way to the hospital the weirdest thing happened.

I have a sister now. Her name is Brownie Bits and is a unicorn. Wait... NO! This is NOT fair! Why can't I be a unicorn?! I swear by the name of the Lunar Princess I will... do something... I'll probably just find Jaxler and go on a binge with him or something. I don't know what to do with my life anymore. Might as well just drown my sorrows in some helidor lime wine. What the hell can Earth Ponies do?! Pegasi can fly, and unicorns can use magic! What can I do? Walk!? Get excessively drunk and fall in the well for the twenty-second time? Hell yes!

~ Granite Owlpastime

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #722 on: February 16, 2012, 04:18:43 pm »

((whats the pop cap))

Jaxler really didn't like Mortars answer, but at least he warned the stallion. If Mortar got killed trying to help in a fight Jaxler wouldn't see himself as accountable now. "well if you get your hoof lobbed off remember that you did get warning."

Jaxler then realized that he really didn't know what time or day it was. he couldn't tell time down in these tunnels. all he knew was that he was starting to get hungry. "hay guys I think I'm gonna go head up to the meeting hall and grab something to eat." Jaxler walked over to his crossbow, picked it up. "C-ya guys latter, and powder stop worrying so much."
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 05:54:06 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #723 on: February 16, 2012, 06:55:38 pm »

"Um, are you s-s-sure we should drink even more?  I'm, uh, pretty shloshed..."

The barrel sits itself back down on the floor

"I think you are right Flux, we do not need any more, this is a very enjoyable."

Stiletto pulls Flux close with her wing and nuzzles his mane

*whispering* "What would you like for the rest of the night meine Liebe?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #724 on: February 16, 2012, 07:16:19 pm »

Just as I leave my home I find the Pegasus I'm looking for: Jaxler.

"Hey Jaxler you got a minute? Your off duty right?"

Should I do these in third person or is first okay?
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 07:21:00 pm by L1wW »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #725 on: February 16, 2012, 07:33:30 pm »

I snuggle closer to Stiletto, sighing happily.

"This."

((I like posting first-person, helps me get more in-character.  Whichever feels better to you is what you should do, L1Ww.))
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #726 on: February 16, 2012, 07:36:03 pm »

Jaxler had got out of the tunnels. he was thinking about the beasts in the caverns and the fact that there body composition could vary so widely. but before he could really start to think he heard granite.
"ya I'm off duty today. what do ya need granite?"

do it in whatever way ya wan't
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 07:41:14 pm by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #727 on: February 16, 2012, 07:42:48 pm »

Cool, thanks Khenal and Jaxler

"What do I need? Uh, let's see: I need a bandage for my head trauma, I need someone to talk to, and I need a metric buck load of alcohol. I was hoping you could take care of the last two...And before you say 'Oh a young foal such as your self shouldn't be drinking' stow it! I don't need a lesson on morals! Or ethics! Or tolerance or moderation or anything! All I need is alcohol, so much alcohol!"

I say, mouth almost watering from the sweet nectar of booze on a... whatever-season-it-is day.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #728 on: February 16, 2012, 07:47:12 pm »

Stiletto rubs her neck into Fluxs' and whispers into his ear

"This I want, but what do we do when other ponies start to stare?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Jackknife402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #729 on: February 16, 2012, 07:48:51 pm »

"Take it easy Jaxler." Mortar watched the onyx pony walking away, then turned to powder. "Don't cave yourself in now, I'm heading deeper to finish my work." With a nod the unicorn made his way deeper into the tunnels, to the wall that protected them. When he was fifty yards or so away from the miner pony he began to sing again, feeling his way deeper.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #730 on: February 16, 2012, 07:52:13 pm »

Jaxler laughed... uncontrollably. "why the hell would tell you to not drink alcohol. I'm not really one to hand out judgment when it comes down to drinking. why I had my first drink when I was half your age and I'm always happy to get a new drinking buddy."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #731 on: February 16, 2012, 07:58:21 pm »

I feel almost ecstatic when I hear that response.

"AWESOME! I always wanted to get extreemly hammered with somepony I trust!" And perhaps idolize I thought.

"Let's go!!!"

The excitement running through my veins caused me to bounce up and down in absolute giddyness.
This is going to be awesome!

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #732 on: February 16, 2012, 08:02:56 pm »

The thought of other ponies staring manages to piece the alcohol haze and hit me right in my insecurities.  I sigh sadly and remove my face from Stiletto's side.

"Um... sorry.  I, uh, guess we should call it a night?  See you tomorrow, Stiletto..."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #733 on: February 16, 2012, 08:08:29 pm »

Stiletto kisses Flux before he can move farther away, after a moment she whispers again.

"Or we could go back to my apartment and 'call it a night' there."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #734 on: February 16, 2012, 08:08:48 pm »

"that's great to hear, but can you do me a favor don't tell partisan or your mom about this. also before we can go drink our brains out I'm contractually obliged to ask you about this head trauma. If somepony hit you in the head I'm kinda supposed to go beat the living snot out of em."

Pages: 1 ... 47 48 [49] 50 51 ... 239