Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 236019 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #675 on: February 14, 2012, 06:13:02 am »

Stiletto picks up the mug with her magic and takes a solid swig of sunshine.

*Giggling and swooshing her tail about* "Oh my, that is strong." *Looking into Fluxs' eyes* "and sweet."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #676 on: February 14, 2012, 06:17:56 am »

'Yes, you are...'

"Yes, yo-it! is."

I reach over and take my own healthy swig of the delicious brew to try to hide my slip of the tongue.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 14, 2012, 06:26:25 am »

Flux feels Stilettos' tail wrap around his own under the table

"My we are going through this fast, I will get the next one, yes?" *The impish grin was back*
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 14, 2012, 06:32:22 am »

I somehow manage to not do a spit-take when I feel her tail entwine with mine.  Blushing, I simply nod to her question.

'Is she... flirting with me?  But why...?'
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 14, 2012, 06:40:56 am »

"Oh look, some on you lip." *Stiletto leans in and kisses Flux for a brief moment* "Did I get it?"

Before Flux could reply the wings came into play, fully spread to surround Stilettos' smiling face.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 14, 2012, 06:49:54 am »

I gape and stare at Stiletto as it seems like my dreams are literally coming true.  Not that first one, but the 2nd one.

'She... she is!'

"Um... n-n-no?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 14, 2012, 06:55:50 am »

Stiletto kisses Flux again, taking her time for this one.

"Did I get it this time?" *She winks* "I can do this as many times as you need."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 14, 2012, 07:00:44 am »

'Please don't be another dream...'

"Um, I... I think you, uh, got it that t-time, Stiletto."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 14, 2012, 07:09:41 am »

"It tastes so good, better then blood oranges. Speaking of."

Magic envelops a barrel that was sitting near their table. It floated over, uncorked it self then refilled their mug. Stiletto then took a swig using only her mouth. She placed it on the table and pushed it toward Flux with her nose.

"Your turn."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 14, 2012, 11:13:14 am »

"You hadn't need to have worried Powder, there was a little niche holding that boulder in place; it was quite solid and could have lasted a few quick bucks by our warrior friend here." Mortar smiled at Jaxler. "I'm inspecting the work on the wall that protects us from the creatures that occupy the Deep Roads, or the layer of caverns that Powder here has tunneled into. Mortar made a light hum to himself, the stone beneath his hooves vibrating ever the slightest. "Also was planning to do a bit of mapping beyond the walls; and also wanted to figure out where the current denizens of the Deep are resting; see much of a chance we have should we pierce these walls for a moment."

Jaxler really didn't know what to think. He felt the stone vibrate as Mortar hummed. Maybe Mortar's voice really seemed to effect the stone. Regardless of how strange it seemed Jaxler decided it probably was just some sort of unicorn magic. "you really don't need to asses what kind of a chance we would have given we broke into the caverns right now. I can promise you that anypony down here wouldn't survive if that happened. In-fact Virtue would probably send in the militia and guard to slow down the monsters wile the masons walled up the mines and left us for dead."

« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 04:13:00 pm by jaxler »
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 14, 2012, 03:50:45 pm »

Still not sure if this is a dream or not, I take a drink of the offered mug.  The blood orange wine is quite good, a nice deep orange flavor with a decent kick, too.

"That's blood orange -hic- wine?  It's pretty go-hic-od."
« Last Edit: February 14, 2012, 04:16:42 pm by Khenal »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #686 on: February 14, 2012, 04:01:28 pm »

"Yes, and the taste hides its' Bitterkeit, so you can dink it all night."

The enchanted barrel refills the mug again and Stiletto takes another deep drink

"Oops, got some one me, could you get it for me meine freundlichsten Liebe?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 14, 2012, 04:16:15 pm »

Still hiccuping occasionally from nerves and slight inebriation, I lean forward to carefully lick the wine from her lips and then gently kiss her.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 14, 2012, 04:26:07 pm »

Stiletto closes her eyes and kisses Flux back

*as their lips part* "Truly a lovely taste."

The mug is once again filled to the brim.

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 14, 2012, 07:31:16 pm »

Is this still going even though DF 2012 is out?
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 239