Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235991 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #540 on: February 09, 2012, 07:44:03 pm »

'Well, at least she knows what we're looking for.'

I nod and help her to reset the trap, again hiding behind the catapult when finished.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: February 09, 2012, 07:46:16 pm »

Jaxler noticed that Faclata was mad. he walked over to her and said "I know your disappointed with me and mortar, but you must know there are some ponies in this world that can not be helped".
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Jackknife402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: February 09, 2012, 07:51:24 pm »

He gave Arbalest a light pat and smile. "I'll bring some of those whistling stones for you to fling tomorrow, perhaps the noise will call Boo out." He made his way back to his table, where his designs began to roll themselves up before being packed into his satchel. He then walked over to Falcata's table and looked at her sternly. "Perhaps there is a Boo? I don't know. All I was trying to do is help, but obviously that is against some pony's ideals."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: February 09, 2012, 07:55:01 pm »

*Click!Boing!Clack!* Stiletto looked over the catapult to see a squirrel the cage. They reset the trap.
*Click!Boing!Clack!* Hedgehog. Reset the trap.
*Click!Boing!Clack!* Badger. GAAAH GET IT OFF! reset the trap.
*Click!Boing!Clack!* Humming bird. Stiletto and Flux exchange a flat look and reset the trap.
*Click!Boing!Clack!* Horned Lizard.

"This is not going well."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: February 09, 2012, 07:55:49 pm »

Arbalest wait. Boo come for Arbalest.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: February 09, 2012, 08:07:05 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:18:33 pm by Omicega »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: February 09, 2012, 08:09:56 pm »

Jaxler took in Falcat's response but too pissed after hearing Mortar's remark about his ideals.
He looked up to Mortar and gave him another soul piercing gaze. "they aren't ideals... the god damned lessons I've had to learn the hard way.I have some advice for you 'those whom lie do so at the cost of there reality'. ALSO don't you ever imply that my "ideals" are a problem because they're what keep me from needing to change my DAMNED name and fleeing to a random outpost again."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 08:22:10 pm by jaxler »

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: February 09, 2012, 08:11:00 pm »

I reset the trap again, out of habit, and release the little lizard.

"Maybe, uh, miniature giant space hamsters(?) don't like catapults?  Should we tell Arbalest we couldn't find Boo?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: February 09, 2012, 08:18:59 pm »

Stiletto hangs her head

"Yes, we tell him we failed."

She heads back to the dinning hall, absentmindedly swishing her tail.
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Jackknife402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: February 09, 2012, 08:21:40 pm »

Mortar sighs and takes out a design from his satchel and just chose to ignore her angry outburst. It was a rough sketch of the wall that protected them from the caverns dangers. "Listen, it was already causing a scene by the time I approached. No he is not just a day dreaming colt. What branch of the military were you in back at the capital? I've seen many wonderful and dangerous things while I was enlisted in the MGMC, perhaps there is a Boo. A talking space hamster seems odd to you, yet have you faced a two headed humanoid made entirely out of bronze and thought that was perfectly natural? I'm more apt to believe him than if somepony were to tell me that a great darkness will evelope the sun in the future!"

Mortar removes a piece of charcoal from his satchel and begins to return to his sketch. "Your armor stand for your barding that you requested should be ready by midday, by the way. It won't be perfect, without proper measurements of yourself I cannot ensure that'll seat perfectly, but I'm certain it'll do the job."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: February 09, 2012, 08:23:33 pm »

I begin to follow Stiletto, then quickly decide it'd be better to walk next to her instead of behind.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #551 on: February 09, 2012, 08:29:55 pm »

Muddy, frustrated, and disappointed, Stiletto enters the dinning hall with Flux at her side and empty hooves. She looks at Arbalest.

*very softly*"Sorry."

She then sits back down with Glyph.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: February 09, 2012, 08:34:50 pm »

Equally muddy, I stop in front of Arbalest.

"Um, sorry, Arbalest.  We tried to find Boo, but I guess he's pretty tricky."

I take a seat next to Stiletto and gingerly set a hoof on her withers.

"Well, um, at least we tried?"

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: February 09, 2012, 08:35:29 pm »

I Put a hoof on Stiletto's back, not mining the mud. "Hey, you tried... maybe we can try again later? No reason to give up just cause the first plan failed. I'm sure we'll be able to find boo eventually."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: February 09, 2012, 08:36:34 pm »

(( I thought you were referencing to when Jaxler was pissed of about Mortar lying. sorry...))

Jaxler realized that Mortar was going to ignore any criticism he was given. he sat down and said "I feel bad for the damn guy. Arbalest really needs some help doesn't he?"

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 239