Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235984 times)

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #510 on: February 09, 2012, 06:17:37 pm »

Boo would tell Arbalest. But maybe Boo too busy. Boo return soon? Arbalest wait. Arbalest need Boo, but Arbalest wait.

"Arbalest wait right here till Boo back."
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #511 on: February 09, 2012, 06:24:41 pm »

Jaxler looked over to mortar in disgust and said hesitantly "ya Arbalest, that might be smart. Also if you ever need help with anything you can trust me to be honest".

Jaxler didn't like that mortar lied to a grown stallion like Arbalest. it made him feel nasty.
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #512 on: February 09, 2012, 06:26:52 pm »

Stiletto follows Flux carrying as much as she can while trying not to skip.

"I am very... aufgeregt."

As the two of them come round the wall to the catapult, Stilettos' eyes go wide and she stares in reverence at the beautiful machine

"Vervollkommnen."
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #513 on: February 09, 2012, 06:27:19 pm »

Arbalest a bit happy now...Wait. Maybe wrong space hamster?

"Was space hamster giant space hamster, or just space hamster?"
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #514 on: February 09, 2012, 06:30:14 pm »

I can't help but chuckle as Stiletto stares at the catapult.

"Ya, he did a good job on that, didn't he?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #515 on: February 09, 2012, 06:32:28 pm »

Arbalest, size maters and seeing as I told him it was just a normal space hamster he might still be out there. Mortar would you like to tell us rather or not he was giant?

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Jackknife402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: February 09, 2012, 06:33:04 pm »

Mortar gives a slight glare at Jaxler, obviously the the azure pony was quite unhinged, perhaps too many blows to the head with his siege equipment, the whole idea of trying to find the space hamster was absurd, there is no such thing. So how could a little white lie that could sooth the stallion rather than upset him further be disgraceful. "It was a giant space hamster, about half my height. I hope it was Boo, but I am uncertain, having not gotten his name.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: February 09, 2012, 06:34:10 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:19:08 pm by Omicega »

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: February 09, 2012, 06:37:38 pm »

"Falcata please calm down. Arbalest filed a complaint with the me about a missing pet and as a member of guard and I need to listen and help as best I can. Also MORTAR isn't doing much wrong. In fact he's trying to help."

Jaxler then gave mortar a soul piercing gaze with his blood red eyes and said "are you SURE it was a giant space hamster..." Jaxler wasn't amused that mortar ignored his hint.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:45:03 pm by jaxler »

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: February 09, 2012, 06:44:04 pm »

Not...not Boo...Boo not coming back...

"Not...not Boo..."

Leaking from eyes.

Jackknife402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: February 09, 2012, 06:45:54 pm »

"Falcata is it? Yes I remember, spent days reworking my calculations of the proper stone pieces for our fortifications after you were injured....don't think I ate anything after that. He turned and looked her straight in the eye, a warrior's gaze. If she had ever watched him work during her patrols she'd realize that he has more skill with a hammer than just to chip rock with. "Arbalest is a good friend and valued member of our community. I spent countless hours with him in the past experimenting with proper weight and shape of his catapult munitions. I would never make fun of him, I merely want to ease his concern about his friend Boo. Whom we WILL find." He gives an angry snort, the tip of his horn glowing a light amber color. "So do not suggest otherwise!"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: February 09, 2012, 06:46:57 pm »

Stiletto took a long look at that amazing weapon of motion and mechanics.

"Yes, Yes he did, but work. Where should we do this?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: February 09, 2012, 06:50:35 pm »

"dude were here for you" Jaxler knew that if Boo was mealy a figment of Arbalest's imagination then he had no right to misinform him. he decided to offer what support he could for the poor unicorn. "I have a barrel of booze over there. we can all share, a bit of binge drinking usually helps me when I'm feeling down. and if you'd rather look for him then I'm fine with that too."
« Last Edit: February 09, 2012, 06:53:08 pm by jaxler »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: February 09, 2012, 06:51:04 pm »

"Um..."

I look around for a good spot to set up the trap, needing a place fairly flat and preferably with decent-length grass.  Finding a spot not too far from the catapult, I motion for Stiletto.

"Right here?  We should be able to set up the pop-up cage here, I think."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Omicega

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: February 09, 2012, 06:51:13 pm »

« Last Edit: January 05, 2015, 11:19:01 pm by Omicega »
Pages: 1 ... 33 34 [35] 36 37 ... 239