Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235980 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #450 on: February 07, 2012, 10:00:54 pm »

My stomach grumbles to remind me why I left the pumps in the first place.

"Ah, heh, right.  Lunch time."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #451 on: February 07, 2012, 10:10:34 pm »

Stiletto brings her wings in over Glyphs' and Fluxs' withers.

"I can not think of two I would like too eat with more."

She leads the two off to the dinning hall

((Scene?))
((Edit for avatar add attempt 1))
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 06:13:17 am by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #452 on: February 08, 2012, 02:20:42 am »

I've got an update ready, but I want to illustrate something that happens and I haven't had time.  So right now, just the three new ponies that are way past due.  Had a bit of an off day, but I suppose they're passable.

Stiletto:

Mortar:

I tried to go with the contemplative look, not sure if it came out quite right, heh.

Granite:

And Partisan's friends:

And Jaxler's friends:

He's got more friends than I would expect for a pony who has a problem with getting drunk and losing his temper.  :)
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #453 on: February 08, 2012, 02:29:45 am »

...Flux is a carpenter?
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

Jackknife402

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #454 on: February 08, 2012, 02:37:19 am »

Excellent, worked out quite well Telgin, heck I even love his characteristics; fits perfectly with the style I was going to use with him. My original idea was to turn him into the first Hammerpony but since you have so few masons I decided to hold off on that for awhile until more are acquired or until enough death and destruction has happened that upsets Mortar to the point of taking up arms again in life. That and I've been developing some thought patterns on how to approach the FB situation. However, for now I'll head off to bed, got a very busy day tomorrow and cannot exhaust myself by writing stories of fictional characters that could die at any moment anyways.

And seriously the artwork is great.

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #455 on: February 08, 2012, 02:48:40 am »

Flux had a woodcrafting mood once, that's why he's a carpenter.  :)

And thanks Jackknife402, glad it was up to your standards!
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #456 on: February 08, 2012, 02:52:11 am »

Ah, the splint/crutch, right.  I didn't know he got skill from it, huh.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: February 08, 2012, 04:54:18 am »

Just wanna say. Stiletto's pic looks really cool. Can't wait to see TALLPANZER use it.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
  • Ἱησους Χριστος Θεου Υἱος Σωτηρ
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: February 08, 2012, 06:56:19 am »

Arbalest not have luck with catapult. No beast kill. Arbalest head back up to food place. If Boo were here, Arbalest kill beast. Arbalest unhappy. Need Boo. No Boo.

Then everypony think Arbalest crazy. Nopony like Arbalest. Arbalest sad. Wish Boo here. Then Arbalest be happy.

Arbalest get food then sit down. Arbalest still sad.
Quote from: NewsMuffin
Dsarker is the trolliest Catholic
[Dsarker is] a good for nothing troll.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: February 08, 2012, 07:24:30 am »

Stiletto was enjoying a fine meal after a great workout and then she saw a lonely looking blue flügellos. She turned to Glyph.

"Do you know that one? He looks... Lost? No, that is not right. Come with me Glyph."

With that she turned toward Arbalest and trotted to his table bringing Glyph with her

"Hello, I am Stiletto, may I join you?"
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: February 08, 2012, 07:26:31 am »

New pony. New pony to say Arbalest not right. New pony to laugh at Boo.

Wait. Pony not laugh at Boo. Boo not here.

"Arbalest okay."

Arbalest just want Boo back. Arbalest suffer leak from eyes.
You do not convince me. You rationalize your actions and because the result is favorable you become right.
"There are times, Sember, when I could believe your mother had a secret lover. Looking at you makes me wonder if it was one of my goats."

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: February 08, 2012, 07:29:24 am »

"So your name's Arblest? Are you sure you're okay? You look sad..."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: February 08, 2012, 07:31:03 am »

Ponies come to laugh. Arbalest no like laugh at. Arbalest pick up food and move. Arbalest like by self.

Boo. Need Boo. Just need Boo, then everything is okay.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: February 08, 2012, 07:34:40 am »

Stiletto attempted to talk to the retreating flügellos

"You are crying. Can I ask why?....."

Stiletto looks at Glyph with confusion it her eyes

Dsarker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: February 08, 2012, 07:39:46 am »

Ponies LAUGH at ARBALEST! ARBALEST NOT TOLERATE SUCH DISRESPECT! PLOT-KICKING FOR GOODNESS!

ARBALEST TURN TO PONIES. ARBALEST WEAR BATTLE FACE. ALWAYS SCARE OTHER PONIES.

"Arbalest not good enough for you, eh! Arbalest CRAZY, EH! ARBALEST SILLY WITH THE CATAPULT, EH! ARBALEST NO MORE ENDURE LAUGHTER!"
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 239