Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235949 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #435 on: February 07, 2012, 08:15:26 pm »

'jetzt hab ich dich'

Stiletto lifts herself up just enough to wrap her unbelievably long forelegs around Glyph as he charges her. Catching him against her chest sh pulls him under her bulk and basically lays on him.

"Ringen!" *she says with a smile*
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 06:30:01 am by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: February 07, 2012, 08:41:31 pm »

"Omph" the breath is driven out of me as Stilleto lays on me. I struggle a bit, but I can't get free. "Guess that means you won. H-how did I do?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: February 07, 2012, 08:48:44 pm »

Stiletto stands slowly and carefully. Then she reaches down with a forehoof and musses Glyphs' mien.

"You fight very well Glyph. Mutig und schnell like my teacher at the guard academy."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 06:38:34 am by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: February 07, 2012, 09:03:16 pm »

'Wow, they're good!  I've never actually seen anypony spar before.'

I walk closer to Stiletto and Glyph, ready to congratulate them on their skill.

"Oh wow, that was great!"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: February 07, 2012, 09:10:05 pm »

I blush a bit at hearing another pony, 'Great, somepony else to see me fail... but that was fun.' I roll to my feet and look over at the newcomer. "Umm... hi. Who're you? Wait... did you say great?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: February 07, 2012, 09:15:49 pm »

Stiletto smiles and begins to remove her wing belt

"Flux is a friend Glyph. He helps me speak your words better."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 06:41:54 am by TALLPANZER »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: February 07, 2012, 09:18:27 pm »

"Ya, that was amazing!  It looks like you have another friend, Stiletto!"

I prance a bit in place in happiness.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: February 07, 2012, 09:28:39 pm »

"Solche niedlichen kleinen Hengste."

Stiletto gets her wing belt off and then spreads her wings out to their full span, as well as stretching the rest of her body out.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 06:51:13 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: February 07, 2012, 09:32:07 pm »

"Wow I've never had somepony call my fighting amazing before" I chuckle a bit at Flux prancing "I'm glad that Stiletto has a friend. What language are you speaking Stiletto?" I look at her as I ask, amazed at her wingspan.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: February 07, 2012, 09:35:00 pm »

I stare as Stiletto flexes and stretches, then remember my manners and cough and blush.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: February 07, 2012, 09:42:00 pm »

Not one but two stallions were at this very moment staring at Stiletto. She smiles and looks away as if she had not seen them as she folds her wings back in and walks between Flux and Glyph.

"I speak Highpony, Glyph. It is the Language of my home land."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:46:45 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: February 07, 2012, 09:45:08 pm »

I swallow and blush as I realize I was staring. "U-umm, I see... it sounds interesting. You think you could teach me some?"

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: February 07, 2012, 09:50:17 pm »

I shake my head to try to clear it.

"It's a really interesting language, too!  Oh, it even has a word for our language: Midpony!"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: February 07, 2012, 09:56:45 pm »

Stiletto nods at Flux

"It is a very formal language. Midpony is easier to learn."

she huffs out a sight

"But I will try to teach."

Stiletto opens her wings just a little bit this time

"Know come here you two, it will time to eat soon."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:47:10 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: February 07, 2012, 10:00:23 pm »

"It will? I hadn't noticed. Maybe we can spar again later, maybe then I'll be able to get a bit better." I walk over so I'm standing next to Stiletto, trying not to stare, and wait for Flux.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 239