Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235950 times)

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #420 on: February 07, 2012, 06:05:03 pm »

"You have no shield, you can't fly, I do not cheat."

Stiletto had to move the training axe several times as she was speaking. Then her eyes flared to life as she charged full tilt at Glyph, bringing her axe around in a wide ark.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 06:56:58 am by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: February 07, 2012, 06:10:59 pm »

'Well here goes nothing... but fighting at a handicap... it doesn't feel right.'

I jump to the side and duck down, the strike sailing over my head. As I retake my feet I bring my axe around, taking a clumsy swing at Stiletto's legs.
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: February 07, 2012, 06:19:13 pm »

Stiletto barely manages too lift stand up on her hind legs as Glyphs' axe swings just under her hooves. She then uses those same hooves to stomp down hard hoping to catch Glyph on the back swing.

'mutig und schnell'
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:47:44 am by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: February 07, 2012, 06:27:20 pm »

I jump back, expecting to have missed with my skill, nearly dropping my axe. I fumble a bit then get my grip. 'Dangit, last thing you need to do is drop your axe again... she's already handicapping herself, anything more and I'll never live it down.'
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: February 07, 2012, 06:37:38 pm »

Stiletto seems to smile around her axe. Swinging in wide arks with her axe she moves in for what she hopes will be an easy hit

"jetzt hab ich dich!'
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:16:09 am by TALLPANZER »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: February 07, 2012, 06:42:25 pm »

I walk back from helping set up some more pumps to maybe finally get something besides air into the moat.  As I cross the main bridge, I hear what sounds distinctly like Stiletto swearing in her strange language.

"Huh, nopony else sounds worried.  I wonder what's going on?"

I follow the sounds of Stiletto to their source, eventually seeing her and another pony apparently sparring.
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: February 07, 2012, 06:43:07 pm »

I dart forward, swaying out of the way of the blows, and clumsily sweep my axe up, trying to strike Stiletto's head.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: February 07, 2012, 06:51:05 pm »

Stiletto gets her axe between her head and Glyphs axe just in time. She locks them together and starts using her size advantage to push Glyph down.

"Ich bin am stärksten!"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:16:30 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: February 07, 2012, 07:12:57 pm »

I try to fight against Stiletto, but I can't, so I drop my axe. Jumping to the side I kick out at her side, trying to get at least one hit in.

'Can't let myself get pinned, have to keep moving!'

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #429 on: February 07, 2012, 07:24:14 pm »

When Glyph drops his axe Stiletto completely over extends herself and slams her axe into the ground with force. Stuck as she is she can't dodge and gets bucked in the side. She wheels on Glyph and tries to buck him back.

"Halten Sie still!"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:16:49 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #430 on: February 07, 2012, 07:41:35 pm »

I jump away, almost falling over from the shock at actually landing a blow. I spin around to look at Stiletto setting myself for another rush. "Should we get our axes back? Or is the match still going?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #431 on: February 07, 2012, 07:51:18 pm »

Stiletto stops and faces Glyph

"We can get the axes, or we can... ringen?"

She actually looks rather pleased
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:17:09 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #432 on: February 07, 2012, 07:53:30 pm »

"Ringen? Whats that?"

'She looks pleased... maybe... this was definitely a good idea'

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #433 on: February 07, 2012, 08:00:22 pm »

"Ringen!"

Stiletto jumps into the air in an arc toward Glyph trying to land on him

"Krieg dich!"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:18:15 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #434 on: February 07, 2012, 08:06:16 pm »

"Whoa!" I more fall to the side than dodge, barely keeping on my hooves. I swallow nervously. I was pretty strong from working with rock, but Stiletto was in a league of her own. 'Can't back down now though... time to see how I do up close I guess.'

I jump myself, trying to knock Stiletto to the ground.
Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 239