Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235946 times)

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #405 on: February 07, 2012, 05:00:07 am »

"T-to the crypts?"

I swallow heavily at the thought of being so close to dead ponies, but it doesn't seem quite as terrifying if Stiletto would be there.

"Um, alright.  I, uh, haven't payed my respects properly, and I really should.  You m-make me feel better, too."
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: February 07, 2012, 05:26:50 am »

Stiletto's eyes brighten up as she smiles and taps Flux on the head with her horn

"I go every Slate 18. It is her birthday, I remember to bring her flowers on her birth day."

Stiletto rises to her full height

"It will be good to finally go with a friend."

((And Scene?))
((Edit because I can't spell))
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:12:45 am by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: February 07, 2012, 04:23:16 pm »

I walk along, thinking to myself. 'I've been training hard, but I still have all of the skill of a foal with my axe. Maybe I'm just not... NO. Can't think like that, I have to prove that Virtue was right putting her trust in me, the captain too...'

I look up, and notice that I had almost run smack into Stiletto! "Oh! Sorry, I was lost in thought... What are you doing out here?"
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #408 on: February 07, 2012, 04:30:32 pm »

'Was ist das?'

Stiletto looked down at the pony before her, who was pleasantly not running away.

"I was on patrol, what are you doing wenig stallion?"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:13:13 am by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #409 on: February 07, 2012, 04:32:59 pm »

I cock my head, "Wenig? dunno what that means... I was just thinking, I think better when I walk."
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and is widely regarded as a bad move.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #410 on: February 07, 2012, 04:42:23 pm »

"It means... there is no good word in Midpony for it. This language is so impolite. Having good thoughts I hope?"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:13:34 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: February 07, 2012, 04:45:56 pm »

"Not really... I was thinking about me being in the militia. All the training I've done, and I'm still horrible with my weapon..." My eyes light up as a thought comes into my mind, "Hey, you're a really good fighter, maybe you can help?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: February 07, 2012, 04:55:02 pm »

Stiletto took a second to recover from the fact she received a complement instead of a fear filled yelp and then nodded.

"You are very brave. Yes, I will train with you. I am Stiletto, what is your name? or should I just keep calling you wenig stallion?"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:13:51 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: February 07, 2012, 05:07:53 pm »

"My name's Glyph. So you are okay with training with me? Cool maybe we could have a sparring match? Oh, but you're on duty right now aren't you."
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 05:09:27 pm by JaxtalMK2 »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: February 07, 2012, 05:15:49 pm »

"Most ponies here just keep away from me. You are brave just to talk to me, and I just finished."

Stiletto looks out over the draw bridge and then back at Glyph.

"We will need training axes, if you want to be sparring with me Glyph."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:14:25 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: February 07, 2012, 05:23:38 pm »

"Really? We usually just spar with our normal weapons... but okay, you probably know way more than I do. Lead on." I could feel my exitement rising, Stiletto was a really tough pony, if anyone could help make me a better fighter it would be her. "So... the barracks then?"
« Last Edit: February 07, 2012, 05:35:01 pm by JaxtalMK2 »

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: February 07, 2012, 05:34:20 pm »

"Yes, the barracks, or maybe behind it. I am big and need space to move."

Stiletto trots off to the barracks and grabs two training axes off the weapons rack. She tosses one axe to Glyph

*With a slightly mocking tone in her voice* "Seien Sie sanft."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:14:48 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: February 07, 2012, 05:40:49 pm »

"Seien Sie sanft? Umm.. what?" I grab the axe, and take a stance. "So... here? Or do you want to go outside?" My grip slips a bit, and I ajust the axe again.

'Well at least I can talk clearly around my weapon...'

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: February 07, 2012, 05:49:23 pm »

"Outside please. Just let me get my wing belt."

Stiletto magically lifts a large black leather belt from under her bunk and loops it about her wings so she couldn't possibly use them. With that in place she trots out behind the barracks and stands at the ready with axe in mouth and no shield
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 08:15:24 am by TALLPANZER »

JaxtalMK2

• Bay Watcher
  • The gamer is in
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: February 07, 2012, 05:58:24 pm »

I follow Stiletto, confused a bit, but I ready myself anyway. "Why are you wearing that belt? And why don't you use a shield?"
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 239