Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235943 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #375 on: February 06, 2012, 01:32:06 pm »

Partison though carefully about it. What ever his decision, he knew that he would have to live with it too.
"As tempting as a break sounds, we should really keep training. But, in order not to exhaust us, we can cut the time in half, on both ends. That means an extra three ours to sleep and we leave three hour early. That sound like a good trade off?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 06, 2012, 04:18:21 pm »

Jaxler was happy with the partisan's decision "we'll that sounds pretty good and to be honest it's more than I expected". He then looked over to virtue "anyway I think it's about time I headed to bed".
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

Telgin

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Programmer
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 06, 2012, 10:24:30 pm »

She nods and puts away a few papers on her desk.  "Yes, it is quite late.  I should have been in bed hours ago."  She smiles at the two and adds, "You two need your sleep too.  Remember, everypony counts on you two to help keep us safe!"

I assme we'll be cutting off there unless Partisan or Jaxler have anything else to say.  I'll hopefully be getting an update in tonight or more likely tomorrow night.  I've already played a few game months before we started this little session, so it won't take effect until the next update.  We'll show those FBs who's boss.  Hopefully Virtue and Panacea won't spiral into depression from dying ponies.  :D
Through pain, I find wisdom.

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
  • Humble smelter, making music
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 07, 2012, 12:15:00 am »

I sit at the forge, taking the opportunity to scribble a few more designs while I let the steel smelt.

"It's got to be something really heavy to be heard through the walls.  How can I make a trigger that won't just crush?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 07, 2012, 12:23:58 am »

A large shadow looms over Flux as he writes

"Hello Flux, are you busy right now? I need more... word lessons."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:27:15 am by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 07, 2012, 12:32:57 am »

I jump a bit at the unexpected appearance of Stiletto, nearly tossing my scribbles into the smelter.

"Stiletto!  Sorry, I didn't notice you there!"

I take a moment to calm down and check how the steel is doing before talking again.  After scooping some slag off the top, I turn back to Stiletto.

"You wanted some more writing lessons?"
Slave traders occasionally bring feral ghouls for trade. I haven't decided if this is a bug or feature yet.

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 07, 2012, 12:42:28 am »

Stiletto looks a little upset when she startles Flux but she recovers quickly and nods

"Yes, but you are... good? I did not mean to scare you."

She lowers her head so she can look into Fluxs' eyes

"I know I am a scary pony, but I will not hurt you."

She then smiles.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:38:04 am by TALLPANZER »
"So while a handful of psychopaths in lab coats are turning Japan into a land of mythological beasties to bang, the USSA's drowning in stupidity, China doesn't exist anymore, and Canada's just sitting there waiting for all this shit to blow over so they can go back to being Canada. Oh, and South Korea think they're Zerg now." <-Slag explains fallout in a nutshell

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 07, 2012, 12:51:51 am »

'Come on, Flux.  You wanted to help her adjust, so stop freaking out!'

"I'm Sorry, Stiletto.  I know you wouldn't, but I... I still get a bit intimidated by you.  I'm trying to get over it, but... I mean, you're an alicorn and in the militia!  I'm just a little earth pony who knows his way around a smelter."

'And awkward in even the best situations...'

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 07, 2012, 12:55:54 am »

Stiletto looks down at the ground and scrapes at it with her fore hoof

"I scare the militia ponies too."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:39:20 am by TALLPANZER »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 07, 2012, 01:09:02 am »

'Ya, great job, Flux.'

Shaking slightly with nerves, I reach out a hoof to touch hers.

"Um, I think they just don't know you?  I know you're dedicated to helping Dawnpick, and you really deserve a friend."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 07, 2012, 01:14:17 am »

She smiles at him and very gently puts her other hoof on top of Fluxs'

"You really think that? You are a very nice... Hengst? No, what is the word?"
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:39:47 am by TALLPANZER »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 07, 2012, 01:19:05 am »

I smile, forgetting my nerves for a moment at least.

"Friend, somepony to just be there for whatever you need."

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 07, 2012, 01:29:38 am »

Stiletto shakes her head

"That would be Freundin...." She blushes "I mean Freund. Hengst means... opposite of mare?"

Her cheeks fill with air and she lets out a long sigh

"See, I need much more help with Midpony words."
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:40:29 am by TALLPANZER »

Khenal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 07, 2012, 01:38:25 am »

"Opposite of..?  Oh, 'Stallion' is the word you want."

It takes a few moments for the meaning of what she was trying to say to actually sink in.  When it does, I blush a bit as well.

"Um, thank you, Stiletto.  You're a nice mare, too.  Um, and I'd be happy to help you learn, uh, Midpony?"

'Midpony?  Do alicorns normally speak a different language?  Uh-oh, my steel!'

I frantically return to the smelter and begin to pour the molten steel into ingots, talking as I work.

"So, anything you can think of you'd like help with off the top of your head?"

TALLPANZER

• Bay Watcher
  • entity_TALLPANZER.txt
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 07, 2012, 02:00:53 am »

Stiletto seems enthralled by Fluxs' work, she recovers when he speaks to her directly

"Stallion? Yes, good. Maybe you could look at my notes? I am writing notes about machines."

As she talks Stiletto continues to look over Fluxs' head to get a closer look at how he works
« Last Edit: February 08, 2012, 07:51:20 am by TALLPANZER »
Pages: 1 ... 24 25 [26] 27 28 ... 239