Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 239

Author Topic: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)  (Read 235899 times)

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
  • thats not a red mage...
    • View Profile
Re: Dawnpick (My Little Fortress)
« Reply #3405 on: May 25, 2012, 08:37:13 pm »

"You could never fail me."
I've decided to say "fuck it" and will just implode my fort.

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3406 on: May 25, 2012, 08:40:16 pm »

"Why do I not doubt that?" Granite says. "Not that I think less of you, just that I question or doubt lot's of different things..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: May 25, 2012, 08:48:09 pm »

"You don't doubt it because you could never screw up as bad as I have... Granite, could you do me a favor?"

“Ok, Neo ChosenUrist, before you is two levers. Pull the Kimberlite lever -- you wakeup in a random bed and have whatever thoughts you want to think. You pull the Bauxite lever -- you stay in the caverns and I show you how deep the adamantine hole goes.” - psalms

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3408 on: May 25, 2012, 08:56:30 pm »

"What is it?" Granite asks.

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3409 on: May 25, 2012, 09:02:35 pm »

"I don't want to be left down here with that alicorn in the cell next to me, could you stay down here for the night, please."

"YAYA, we gets to has a sleep over!" said Moral cheerfully. "Oh sorry Jaxxy, I didn't make the world record..."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3410 on: May 25, 2012, 09:04:16 pm »

"Sure... I'll stay..." Granite says. He drops his voice to a whisper. "Who the hell is the alicorn?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3411 on: May 25, 2012, 09:08:25 pm »

"Me being Moral! I is grand master pyromancer annd um... who was I..." Moral then looked inside his hat. "OH! I got it! I'm Moral decay grand master pyromancer, the bringer of doom and shadow of death and ash AND... what was I doing... Oh yeah this will be fun sleep over!"

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: May 25, 2012, 09:15:22 pm »

"Huh, a grand master pyromancer stuck in a small cell..." Granite says. "Anyway Jaxler, where the hell am I going to sleep?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: May 25, 2012, 09:16:58 pm »

"Well, you could sleep outside the cell... if you don't want to, it's fine."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:38:57 pm by jaxler »

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3414 on: May 25, 2012, 09:18:10 pm »

"Eh, I've got nothing better to do... but you get to sleep in a comfy bed while I tough it out on this cold floor..."

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3415 on: May 25, 2012, 09:21:52 pm »

"Well, I could sleep on the ground next to the bars if you'd prefer."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: May 25, 2012, 09:23:47 pm »

"Deal. Got any blankets?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: May 25, 2012, 09:36:17 pm »

"I have a few on my bed back there, I could give some blankets through the bars."

L1wW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: May 25, 2012, 09:37:07 pm »

"That'll do." Granite says. "Er... what if a guard sees us?"

jaxler

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3419 on: May 25, 2012, 09:43:48 pm »

"Saber honestly won't give a shit. Powder came in here with some booze and he was just like 'meh' so I doubt we'll have any trouble."
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 02:39:35 pm by jaxler »

Pages: 1 ... 226 227 [228] 229 230 ... 239